• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

slave cylinder question?

97f250

k got a 350 with toyota tranny what slave cylinder do i use? heard a land cruiser one works but could i use a stock toyota 5spd as well! will it bolt up

your question is a little confusing but if your asking if the stock toyota 5 speed will work with the stock slave cylinder obviosly that is a yes

sorry advaced adaptor bell houseing from sbc 350 to toyota 5spd the slave cylider bolts to the bell houseing .. the kits says landcruiser wondering if i can use a regular toyota truck one and if matters what year it is

the landcruiser one is probably a little more meaty and the parts arent much more expensive than regular 5 speed stuff i did the landcruiser brake swap but the brake cylinder is almost identical for the 94 so what i would do is compare them side by side and go from there

i dont have both them .. and none the parts store up by me have both either they can order them in for me if i payed for both but dont wanna do that

i dont think the price difference is signifigant i would just order the one advance said to use they have never steered me wrong when i had a question