• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sleeping cots

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Anybody know where a cheap place to get fold up cots? We will be sleeping in an enclosed trailer for close to a week and I am thinking sleeping on a cot will be more comfortable than on an air matress...

Anybody know where a cheap place to get fold up cots? We will be sleeping in an enclosed trailer for close to a week and I am thinking sleeping on a cot will be more comfortable than on an air matress...

Do you have any Army Surplus stores near you?

I bought one last fall from Sports authority in Lynnwood Coleman brand, but look at like an army surplus store

As of right now---cheaper is better :redneck: I know I will probably never use it again so a loaned would be great :awesomework:

how many do you need, how soon will you need them, are you going to be around Oly/lacey area any time soon.

*this should be in the wanted section :fawkdancesmiley:

how many do you need, how soon will you need them, are you going to be around Oly/lacey area any time soon.

*this should be in the wanted section :fawkdancesmiley:

:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

Just one unless brad/shane/joe needs one...

The sooner the better--I actually need to get it up to bradly's place so I can toss it in the enclosed trailer

The sooner the better--I actually need to get it up to bradly's place so I can toss it in the enclosed trailer
If there is a chance to get more than one and they are fairly cheap I would take one...keeps me from having to borrow my dad's :D

i have already gave shane an army cot...

*i can dig around and see if i can find two. dont wanna sell but you can borrow them.

I was thinking aboot it.

On topic, I picked up two cots at REI for $25 a piece today. They are just cheap ones that keep out 6" off the ground. But they will do the trick.