• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

Re: First Annual Gorilla Run @ Superlift in Hot Springs AR FEB. 17-19

89indentitycrisis said:
Questions from spectators? are we allowed to drive non-competing 4x4's and atv's to the competition sites? will the park be open to riding on other trails on saturday ?

this, also what will the cost be for spectators, or just to ride on that sat????? ben getting asked this alot.

xjpaddler said:
this, also what will the cost be for spectators, or just to ride on that sat????? ben getting asked this alot.

To 'Wheel" any of the weekend, one day or all three is 75.00 Just to watch the comp is 5.00 a head....

ATTENTION

I wanted to give everyone a Heads-up on the Parking arrangements that have been made. There will Be Overflow trailer parking available @ Magic Springs Amusement Park (2 miles up the road) is allowing all trailers to be parked in their parking lot. Event Staff will be at that parking lot for the WHOLE weekend. Please secure all loose items on your trailers, the Staff is going to monitor and protect your trailer but make it easy on them. There should be a marked "unloading and loading zone" @ the Superlift Park. All this is being done in an effort to maximize parking for tow rigs as well as Offroading Rigs. Thanks in advance for your Help and look forward to seeing you all

ok I got that, now how are people getting to the event trail??? not being an ass but this is a legit concern, not to mention you will have a lot of people on side by sides as well as four wheelers that just want to watch the event.

bigsilly said:
That does present a problem. My trailer serves as a garage, all my tools and spare parts are in it. If my trailer is not on site that can be a problem if I need to fix something between runs.

There will provisions for Competitors,
A Competitor Packet will be sent out

We will be mailing out information to the Competitors

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Yea, it was left without a name..... the Cat who climbs it.... NAMES IT!!!!!

[size=30pt]Competitors get first shot... all the guys names competing will put in a hat and Drawn to see who get FIRST shot at the hill
if guys don't want the chance, they'll have their name removed from the Hat, that's the only fair way I see to do it... SEE YOU THERE

[size=30pt]VIDEO BELOW....

an UPDATE on the Bounty Hill

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MlMpGZ27G-g?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okay so who has room in the tow-rig for a stowaway photographer??? laughing1

I will bring some extra lawn chairs, because half of that junk that y'all will drag out here will be broke down by 10:00 Saturday morning

Leave the THUGS in tennessee we don't need anymore.

Speeding said:

Leaving Thursday Evening. Wanna Carpool? :****:

Looking forward to. This. Event. Been. Wanting to. Come. To. Your. Town. Mark. Simpson. Time. For. Us. To. Travel. Can. I. Have. Jenny. As a rental. I. Got. Good. Insurance. With. My. Old. Age. She. Needs. Love. From. Her. Daddy! Q

Registered to run. :dblthumb:

Speeding said:
ay unit holla at me u can ride wit me an Shelby

I would need a couple of guarantees for me to be willing to turn it over to you for the bounty hill

#1 If you win you would name the hill DADDYS LOVE
#2 That you would try with all you have to push the gas peddle thru the floor
#3 That the only thing that can stop us from winning is if somthing like a blown motor, broke axles, or ripping the tire and wheel off
#4 If you win the bounty money you buy dinner saturday night at Doe's on lake hamilton for the group
#5 You drive like your not responsible for any repair cost because you wont be

If you think these guarantees are exceptable it's all yours.

MSimpson said:
I would need a couple of guarantees for me to be willing to turn it over to you for the bounty hill

#1 If you win you would name the hill DADDYS LOVE
#2 That you would try with all you have to push the gas peddle thru the floor
#3 That the only thing that can stop us from winning is if somthing like a blown motor, broke axles, or ripping the tire and wheel off
#4 If you win the bounty money you buy dinner saturday night at Doe's on lake hamilton for the group
#5 You drive like your not responsible for any repair cost because you wont be

If you think these guarantees are exceptable it's all yours.
now brian thats a sweet rental agreement :gay: :driving:

Almost sounds like he's daring you to do it! I'm thinking this is gonna be fun, if for no other reason than all the **** talking leading up to it!!

I think we are gonna come down and watch the show.. looking forward to some of the guys up here getting to watch the SE HP show !! :driving:

Might hafta take Friday off and gather some folks to split gas for a spectatorship drive from GREENBO, ALABAMA

Coleworx!! Yall coming to see a show. We coming to put it on

LandSpeeder said:
Might hafta take Friday off and gather some folks to split gas for a spectatorship drive from GREENBO, ALABAMA

Come on!!! More the merrier!!!