• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

Re: First Annual Gorilla Run @ Superlift in Hot Springs AR FEB. 17-19

Hagan I'm not sure AR can handle Offroad Deliverence Cheering thumb.gif laughing1

Speeding said:
Hagan I'm not sure AR can handle Offroad Deliverence Cheering thumb.gif laughing1

SHOW US YOUR BOGGERS!

Superlift is such an awesome park to wheel too... it'd be hard to show up without a rig, but I have gone there as a passenger. It was hard to do.

I'm in for the little tire class if my junk is able after KOH

Mark S. I know that you are a fair and reasonable guy, You are going to let Bryan drive jenny all i need is those cheater tires you all run ( cut boggers) thats going to be my excuse for not climbing, so i need some so i can put this situation to rest

plow boy said:
Mark S. I know that you are a fair and reasonable guy, You are going to let Bryan drive jenny all i need is those cheater tires you all run ( cut boggers) thats going to be my excuse for not climbing, so i need some so i can put this situation to rest

cut boggers would be a plus the the top 3/4 of the trail is like marbles. Im quite sure one of you guys will make the climb, but if you get a little off on the start it could get good :eek: :driving: real quick. the climb also floats to the right all the way to the top. :dblthumb:

cant wait to see the show :****:

a few of us have rooms booked flashemifyougotem

I want to thank everyone for submitting your rig to compete, as of now we are going to close entries to any other competitors.The list of competitors are listed on Arkansascrawlers.com. We will make provisions next year to accommodate more competitors. When I started this I was hoping to get 20-25 rigs to compete. I am thrilled we have had such a great turn out. This is huge for a first year event to get such a big response. My goal is to make this the biggest and best Offroad event in the south. Again thanks to all the competitors,sponsors, and all my friends that are behind the scenes helping to make this happen. If you didn't make the competitors list this year I apologize. This will be the most exciting and enjoyable time you will have that won't get you landed in jail! So come out enjoy the show, the food,bands and the Superlift Orv Park.

Thank you
Rick Muns
ALPHA GORILLA

ALPHAGORILLA22 said:
This will be the most exciting and enjoyable time you will have that won't get you landed in jail! So come out enjoy the show, the food,bands and the Superlift Orv Park.

I think you're telling me to bring my foam fingers and signs?

Well ****. Didn't realize it was a limited number event.

Sorry bro just with the amount of competitors time is an issue. I had no idea that it would have grown that fast. RBD had 24 so I was hoping to get close to that! Come watch and put your name in the hat for the bounty hill! Still $500 dollars!

I would stay in one of the comfort inns , staybridge. or embassy suites. They would all be a good clean place to stay.
Mike

All the offroadalliance.com crew is booked at the KOA. Lady told me they had plenty of 4-6 person cabins left. Plus you get a 15% discount for the gorilla run. 3 night is right at $340.00. Split 6 way equals nice cheap lodging.

We're stayin at the Red Roof Inn. Just need a dry place to crash with heat and shower. We're an easy crew to please though. It's like 2 miles away, and proximity was key for us.

we staying at the red roof as well, that was the only place that had a room left

RKEY said:
we staying at the red roof as well, that was the only place that had a room left

They told us, when we booked Thurs, that they had several still available.

Knights Inn on Hwy 70 is the nearest hotel to the park, we've stayed there several times, $158 for 2 nights