• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

Wanted to let you guys know from AL, TN and KS that have never been to Superlift before, that most of the more difficult obstacles have bypasses on them.

MSimpson said:
Wanted to let you guys know from AL, TN and KS that have never been to Superlift before, that most of the more difficult obstacles have bypasses on them.
What is a bypass come on, never had to use one before.

MSimpson said:

After you kinda sir.

You guys from Arkansas build bypasses around the hard stuff? What's the point of that? Seems like it would be more fun to do the hard stuff. But whatever floats your boat...

Hmmm.. I'm sure we could arrange a relief driver :flipoff1:

I hope yall get to feeling better man. I'll say a prayer for yall!

jojo said:
Everybody say a prayer for me and Ethan we both got a bad stomach virus not lookin real good for us :-\
WE've have had that virus here as well ,just lasted 24 hours maybe you'll get over it .

Rollin out in about 2 hrs. See y'all there!!

62b883ce-ee3e-4e05.jpg

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2:

jojo said:
Everybody say a prayer for me and Ethan we both got a bad stomach virus not lookin real good for us :-\
Does this mean we are going to have a sub in class because i have never learn anyhting good from a sub bahahahaha hate to hear that hope you get over it fast and can make it.

Stu said:
You guys from Arkansas build bypasses around the hard stuff? What's the point of that? Seems like it would be more fun to do the hard stuff. But whatever floats your boat...
I was kinda thinking the same thing we dont have bypasses here in TENNESSEE, but we ready leavin TN around 2pm see yall there.

454tbacon said:
WE've have had that virus here as well ,just lasted 24 hours maybe you'll get over it .
x's 2! On the down hill slide. Loading up and heading out here shortly 9+ hour drive.

For clarification, I believe the bypasses were cut specifically for those from out-of-state. I've never heard of a bypass at Superlift before this weekend :****:

Latest posts