• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

xjpaddler said:
This is what was so amazeing about this hillclimb. When the rigs started stageing there was 500 for the first one to the top. within 30 minutes there was around 7000 :****:in parts and cash. this includes CSC fab stepping up and offering a 4500 chassis to the winner. there was a lot of others that bumped the pot as well but I do not remember all of them.

When we cut the trail I new it was gonna be a show, but could have never guessed the overall support that came with it.

Damn!

How steep is that hill??

Triple-X Motorsports & Outdoors - RekjavicXXX

423346_333339673372154_143751552330968_958541_1389885140_n.jpg

We had an awsome time this weekend. Lots of riding to get to ride but well worth the trip. Props to Timmi and showtime for making a truly insane climb. No one thought it could or would be climed but we underestimaed Timmi again and he proved us wrong. Awsome job. :driving:

Man what a weekend and what a show ! Big thanks to all you guys who made the event what it was ! Last I heard we had over a 1000 people there Saturday and that was with 90% chance of rain. Out of 42 competitors I think 18 finished. Greg's rocks was chewing up and spitting out rigs left and right. Simply awesome event. Watching those guys hit that bounty hill and all that air was about the coolest thing I have ever seen, Youtube simply does it no justice.

Here's some pics from AR Crawlers site.

http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=16203

I think Timmie was doubting it himself but I told him he was going up it. Big props to all of them that tried and put on a great show.

That was an awesome weekend!!! Great friends, met some new ones and one I hadn't seen in 30 years!!! You guys from the south put on a hell of a show and did it with class, even more impressive!! Congrats to Mark and Josh on some smokin runs up Greg's Rock, to TC and Showtime on Showtime aka the Bounty Hill, words and video fail on how badass that was!!! To the others racing and runnin bounty hill, great job by all!!

Big Shout out to Superlift and Rick for a great park and a great show!! See you at the next one!!

Only crashed once...
62b883ce-b753-4bab.jpg

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2:

I just wanted to say it was good to see all of you I knew and to meet all the rest of ya That I didn't know. A big thank you to all the boys ( and girls) who laid it all out and put on a tremendous show. For the record Timmie did comment that he wasn't sure he'd been up a tougher hill!!

If you Guys had fun then get ready, the Arkansas Crawlers will be doing a hill climb 'Eastern' style run ( like you boys like) and I'll make sure we have ANOTHER Bounty hill to climb for that weekend!!

Again T H A N K__Y O U

Ty Turner
JESUS ROCKS

I would like to say thanks for putting on a great event!

It was well organized and the park was GREAT! I'm planning on coming back again soon! Everyone was super nice and I got to meet alot of great people thumb.gif

Who needs bolted tires? molaugh good times good times loved the event . big thnx to the park for all there hard work. will be back to collect some more money for sure 8)