• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Smith buggy parts list?

Be sure to think about other issues like cooling lines, pedal assemblies gauges, lights, fans, switches and wiring. All of these little parts can blow your budget if not previously considered because they will add up quickly. Also try to arrange a way to carry a small tool bag some where on your rig if you plan to truly go wheeling with it.

Bahama Bob said:
Be sure to think about other issues like cooling lines, pedal assemblies gauges, lights, fans, switches and wiring. All of these little parts can blow your budget if not previously considered because they will add up quickly. Also try to arrange a way to carry a small tool bag some where on your rig if you plan to truly go wheeling with it.

That is exactly the stuff I was hoping to get if someone posted a parts list. Most have all the basic stuff. Fittings, connectors, lines, relays, switches, ect.. is what would be great if someone had put together.

It's the small parts that sting...

Torque converter
Shifter
Steering wheel and disconnect
Fluids
Lug nuts
Filters
Locknuts and bolts
Sheet metal
Paint
Gaskets/silicone
Winch
Ujoints
Lights
Go pedal/cable
Stop pedal
Master cylinder
Wiring
Switches
Plumbing
Tranny cooler
Exhaust
Fire extinguishers
Gauges
Fuel pump
Fire sleeve
Fuel shutoff valves
Fuses
Stereo system

I'd bet the small stuff made up 25% of my buggy cost if not more.

I used Summit quite a bit. Free shipping with a minimal handling fee, no sales tax and their private label stuff is pretty good quality. I would wait till I had a big order and hammer it out online then wait for the Brown Santa to show up 2 days later.

Re: Re: Smith buggy parts list?

Speedway motors is another good place to get the detail stuff like brakes,steering, gauges etc.

They are cheap and have the same parts as anyone else

yea most of my little stuff came from speedway. radiator,redline oil,steering wheel ,pedals,all my fuel lines and pump all came from speedway.good prices on quality parts.

This is awesome .... I tried this same type thread over at pirate and all of the web wheelers don't help..... The list is extremely helpful. I need to get all of my parts together by about march of next year.

X2 on Speedway Motors.
RockAuto, Complete OffRoad, Trick Tools, and Summit all had parts for cheaper than I could get from Randy's R&P, VatoZone, JD2, etc. Just ask people where they're getting a smokin' deal on each individual item. It might take longer, and you'll be using 15 different vendors, but your budget will thank you.

Latest posts