• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Smittybilt XRC Bumper... Heavy.

petej

Got the bumper and exhaust on today.

Old and Jank went bye bye...

Brackets on.

It's every bit of 100 lbs.

Test fit and leveling before torquing the hardware.

All done! Tire and Hi-lift are mounted. All totaled, the carrier and bumper combined are about 150lbs.

Also, the Borla went from the garage floor to under the Jeep.

I'd re-route that exhaust tip, from the picture looks like it would last about 10' on the trail, 5' if Karla was driving :flipoff2:

other than that, nice looking bumper.... as atleast I'm not the only one who can't actually put a car in the garage....

I'd re-route that exhaust tip, from the picture looks like it would last about 10' on the trail, 5' if Karla was driving :flipoff2:

other than that, nice looking bumper.... as atleast I'm not the only one who can't actually put a car in the garage....
I'm most likely going to cut the pipe and run the tip out behind the triangle cutout above it.

I hacked off the tip (Insert Sexual joke here).... Tucked up nicely under now. Not much has changed. Wheeled it at Ladee flats last year. Haven't had many other chances to wheel the Red Wagon since then. Work and life took over.