• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ole Judy....Buggy Upgrades and Facelift (Pic Heavy)

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
Lot of people on here know this buggy. Big Booty Judy was built back in 05 by Ben Minded, repainted by copperhead fab in 2010.
I recently purchased it from Jameson in Jan of 2016 and she was in dire need of some updating and upgrades. Pics to come

Day after I picked it up

Ditched the airshocks and TSLs for coilovers and Reds on AL Racelines

Ditched the kirkeys for a set of corbeau's and a pair of youth racetrim seats for the kids in the back along with padded PRP Harnesses

Re: Buggy Upgrades and Facelift

Spent a little time with George at Angry Fab changing up the front end and replacing bars I cut out to make the corbeau's fit. He also made new mounts for the coilovers to lower the stance.

Now to the paint process. Got to have a nice paint job since I own a Body Shop. Getting the body back halfway straight, building interior, installed hood shocks.

Cage got painted in the side bay due to being full in the shop. Moved into the Booth for the 2tone and side panels

Onto the good stuff. Clear coat going on

Still have a few things left to do. Will post up finished pics hopefully next week when she is all back together

Re: Ole Judy....Buggy Upgrades and Facelift

Glad to see them old shocks of mine going on something. Looking good.

Thanks guys. I'm itching to be done and get to ride again. Half I still have all the other springs that I got from you. Haven't had a chance to really tune any on the suspension. Hoping my weight is close enough to what yours was that is performs well

Will fix the other pics later, but the ole girl finally made it back home. Got a few things left but will be riding in no time.

Thanks. It's come a long ways. Hope to have it all buttoned up this weekend

6b21ef9c17d96b863db2bd496c0e3b799fb5623ea127273544dc5e4511c01337.jpg

Inside looks to have as much room as my crew cab superduty. :****:

They didn't call her Big Booty Judy for nothing. She's a wide girl for sure. The console is big enough for all kinds of activities. It only has a 115" wheelbase so she is short for a 4 seater. Perfect rig for my lil family. Contemplating putting together another single seater together for those solo trips