• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow @ Reiter

Hey mauler what time you guys planning on getting there? Nate (S-N venom 2 seater) , Jeremy (S-N 2 seater) and maybe Cory in a (S-N 2 seater) and I will be riding bitch and pulling cable :redneck: we will probably be there around 10

Hey mauler what time you guys planning on getting there? Nate (S-N venom 2 seater) , Jeremy (S-N 2 seater) and maybe Cory in a (S-N 2 seater) and I will be riding bitch and pulling cable :redneck: we will probably be there around 10

Soon, my friends......very soon, I'll be able to go out with ya'll.

It's confirmed, I'll be with you guys as a secondary winch bitch. meeting Jeremy in Smokey point at 8am, should be there about 9:beer:

Ok we are not going to make it .We went to load it and the alt took a crap:mad: And we are not going to be the ones to show up and have to fix the rig in the parkin lot. So I guess next time :booo:

Ok we are not going to make it .We went to load it and the alt took a crap:mad: And we are not going to be the ones to show up and have to fix the rig in the parkin lot. So I guess next time :booo:

Come out next sunday, I wanna wheel with the local guy i voted for.

Thanks shifty for winching my broke ass out. Thanks for looping back to check status. I am ready for a second try...damn it.

Thanks shifty for winching my broke ass out. Thanks for looping back to check status. I am ready for a second try...damn it.

Not a problem dude:awesomework: You got to see the softer side of the EBP, hell it was even 2 SNORT members who hooked you up:fawkdancesmiley:

Not a problem dude:awesomework: You got to see the softer side of the EBP, hell it was even 2 SNORT members who hooked you up:fawkdancesmiley:

:haha: :haha: Thats true, one running the winch and one running the highlift..DaMN that sun has an effect like none other.