• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow run this Saturday..............

megatoy66

Myself, Bobby and Tina long and whoever would like to go are going up coppercreek road which is located south of tacoma 25 miles.
The road climbs in elevation very steadily and there will be a lot of snow!
We will be meeting at the store-gas station in ashford at 11:30 AM and pulling out at 12 noon Sharp! Don't be late.
Odie.

Last edited:
I'm going up copper creek on sunday there is about 2+ feet of snow up there last sunday, and going to evans creek again on saturday:awesomework: you should think about going on sunday:D

There will still be snow, it's really high up there. It snowed more last night. Evans might of lost a lot.

Good thing that the snow level came back down. Is there still a gate up there at the turn off for the lake? I remember they used to close that gate so only CC skiers and snomobiles could get up there, then we were relagated to High rock over off Skate Creek road. But CC was alot higher and had more snow.

have a great time and of course take pics. :D

Good thing that the snow level came back down. Is there still a gate up there at the turn off for the lake? I remember they used to close that gate so only CC skiers and snomobiles could get up there, then we were relagated to High rock over off Skate Creek road. But CC was alot higher and had more snow.

have a great time and of course take pics. :D

copper creek gets snow fast. it doesnt take long for that gate to be burried in snow and dissapear. funny how you dont even notice it down there in three feet of snow. :redneck:

guess its time to see how the m37 does in the snow.

copper creek gets snow fast. it doesnt take long for that gate to be burried in snow and dissapear. funny how you dont even notice it down there in three feet of snow. :redneck:

guess its time to see how the m37 does in the snow.

Wow, It's been prolly 8-10 years sinc eI was up there but that gate was almost 6 feet off the dirt so it was still functional in 4 feet of snow? has it been changed?

BTW I AM extremely jealous as I would love to be going on this run.:mad:

The Eldorado Dust Devils are having the Christmas tree run up there this year. I *think* it's that same morning. Might PM Kevin (Jpfreak) as I'm pretty sure he's heading up there. Not sure how many others are going.

TreeClimber

snow run

I was on Copper Creek road last weekend, Saturday and Sunday. There was a lot of stupid people up there that shouldnt have been driving. Wrecked and broken trucks were leaving on tow trucks. About 20 vehicles were blocking the road, so we went to High Rock road. We were the only ones there, the snow was deeper, and the roads are wider. I'll go with you guys in the Rubicon.

Thank to Odie , Fredie, an Rob they fix my ring & pinion now we can go play in the snow. Looks like we are going to have a good group.:awesomework:

Last edited:
High rock road might be a better bet.......and a few other people want to go but they want to go a little later so...........let's make it 12:00 noon sharp at the store in ashford.
Thanks, Odie. :beer:

High rock road might be a better bet.......and a few other people want to go but they want to go a little later so...........let's make it 12:00 noon sharp at the store in ashford.
Thanks, Odie. :beer:

High Rock it is then, more roads an more snow.

Last edited: