• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow run this Saturday..............

Wow, It's been prolly 8-10 years sinc eI was up there but that gate was almost 6 feet off the dirt so it was still functional in 4 feet of snow? has it been changed?

BTW I AM extremely jealous as I would love to be going on this run.:mad:

They don't close that gate anymore, so it's open to whoever can make it.

So how was the snow. We went up into the GP out of packwood (ord creek snowpark) and there was only a few inches of frozen snow

quote deleted

So was that you we passed about 2:00 by Alder lake? 3 rigs on trailers and a jeep following. seemed kinda late to be going into Elbe

Last edited by a moderator:
The snow was perfect! great traction! besides high rock a few of us took another road that climbs just as high and nobody had been up there except snowmobiles.
My 47's went down about 4 inches and that was it, we went everywhere we pointed our rigs. It was a great time. :awesomework:

it was nice to meet you all:awesomework: ....had a good time....i had to get my kid home to her moms...otherwise i woulda stayed....

The snow was perfect! great traction! besides high rock a few of us took another road that climbs just as high and nobody had been up there except snowmobiles.
My 47's went down about 4 inches and that was it, we went everywhere we pointed our rigs. It was a great time. :awesomework:

Cool, I need to get back up in that area seems like we always just pass by on our way to rimrock or yakima.

Yes it was great wheeling with you guys. There was plenty of snow good little hill at the top. Brian you didn't tell us you were going back when you was in front and pulled over you just told us it was ruff. It look like you was having a hard time, yes it is hard on my back to.
I will try to get pic. tomorrow.