• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

snow wheeling?

I think I may have some pictures around here some place :corn: Have you started to wear the thermal undees yet :silly15:

Well it sure beats piles of snow on my lap :redneck:

How about this scott---no tops and you lead :redneck:

It has to stay below 55 for more than 3 days :fawkdancesmiley:

Well it sure beats piles of snow on my lap :redneck:

How about this scott---no tops and you lead :redneck:

It has to stay below 55 for more than 3 days :fawkdancesmiley:

Do I get to add a windshield? We will have to see how my IROCs will handle the snow. I am hoping they will work better then sticky krawlers in the snow...

But hey I'm game you can take pictures when you pullmy ass back on the trail :hi:

Do I get to add a windshield? We will have to see how my IROCs will handle the snow. I am hoping they will work better then sticky krawlers in the snow...

But hey I'm game you can take pictures when you pullmy ass back on the trail :hi:

Who--me--stuck :haha: :haha: :haha:

I do have mad skillz for the snow :redneck:

Last year i had a working rig to go snow wheeling. I LOVE it..to the point where im gonna shelf the rig in a few weeks to do a big overhaul/inspection to get it fully ready for 4 foot snow drifts.

I will the be a northwest non wheeler. Or a northwest web wheeler if ya prefer.

I free my Puss off every time but still love it.....just fun to go **** around in it..!!

Some from last year...

l_1ddae27d02453997988859c93cf43c28.jpg

101_0948.jpg

39 boggers and 350....done for..=)

l_211a24e8d3b1e2c91ed40061c2be56f7.jpg

l_733abbc0e45cdace5cb04ce07efed060.jpg

Yes but only with money mark!!!!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss::scratchhead: will this do??:sommer: :sommer: :worship: " praise be to the almighty Money!!!!! ":haha: :haha: :beer:

Last edited:
Hooray for snow!!!!

It seems to bring out the best in me!:redneck: :hi:

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

Not sure if this guy wheels anymore....? :stirpot: :kiss:
IMG_1945.jpg

RIP little red truck :booo: :booo: :booo:
IMG_1909.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if this guy wheels anymore....? :stirpot: :kiss:

Sure, like youre one to talk... Are you even going to be done with your truck by the time the snow hits the ground? :fawkdancesmiley:

~T.J.

PS - I look forward to the snow as well. Although, I dont know if I will wheel with Crash in the snow again. Last time he only made it part way up Sac Up and broke. I had to pull him out :flipoff:

IMG_0824.jpg

Note the winch line :D

IMG_0826.jpg

Ok, Ok. I broke an axle and he was pulling me out.

Skiing. Anyone who hates winter needs to try it.

My big fat monster skis are way more fun in snow than my jeep. But I may get out once or twice to spin my tires and slide around a bit.:cool:

I knew I never should have showed you my vintage Utah snow wheelin' video! Watching those got me excited for the season to! I just need to get a windshield frame and soft doors this year!

Last edited: