• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

snow wheeling?

Cascade_Crawler

I'm kinda excited for some snow wheeling this year. my rig is finally done and I have a tow rig that is 4wd. Anyone else looking forward to it?

oh you aint e'en know! :cheer:

Same time same spot as last year, hopefully a little earlier start though...:corn: 3rd annual....:awesomework:

EDIT: hopefully a little more snow too!!!:redneck:

I can't wait for snow wheeling. :awesomework: Wheeling in the snow, and driving in the snow are the ONLY good things about winter. :awesomework: Cold weather sucks my ball sack.

what about those stickies?

I enjoy snow wheeling not as much as a nice warm day.

I can't wait for snow wheeling. :awesomework: Wheeling in the snow, and driving in the snow are the ONLY good things about winter. :awesomework: Cold weather sucks my ball sack.

Well said....... I hope we get some more this year. Last year was teh first time in 8 years that I lived here...... if not? :booo:

Well there's always UT and CO

EDIT: Pics from last year;
Snowrun04_208.jpg

Snowrun07_208.jpg

Snowrun28_208.jpg

Snowrun43_208.jpg

More here;
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j110/symon623/Snowrun208/?start=all

BTW, thats BOVADS in teh white taco behind my junk in some of the pics.

Last edited:
That pretty much says it all! :awesomework:

"its too cald to wheel in the snow" "I might get wet" bla bla bla :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

Bring the deep stuff :awesomework:

"its too cald to wheel in the snow" "I might get wet" bla bla bla :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

Bring the deep stuff :awesomework:

what's that you say you're a wuzzy and need to put your top on :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: