• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow!

few more snow pics.....had to climb the hill by the overpass :driving:

[attachment deleted by admin]

We just had one our local homless guys get pulled over out in front of 4wp for trying to take a canoe down the middle of hwy 41. He had a paddle and everthing.

we built big mounds of snow and been ramping the sled behind the four wheelers :****: fun stuff, we getting bout 3 to 4 foot of air

Got about 4-6" here, I got the zuki out last night, then again today for some donut/driftin fun , more snow here than at Christmas :woot:

I,ll post up some pics later.

Also went riding in Daniels razor today , they are fun in the snow ,first time I have even rode in one of those things , they ARE fun fo sho!

Did a little sledding today. Good times for sure. Gotta love college and work being cancelled two days in a row.

7f388f2b.jpg

HA. You boys need 1 of these
045-1.jpg

Polaris race sled, set up with oil injection. long tracked to 144" Hill climb killer right here.

Played around on the 4 wheeler today, booyang 2wd honda, busted some snownuts and drifted all over the neighborhoods. Fawkin mx helmets are COLD in 5th gear :****: Hit this puddle in the street and hosed down a pack of :afro: walkin to da sto, fun day overall.

I was hitting cyclones on my 4x4 rancher 420. Even took a ride down to the fire hall to visit. We had a blast today, especially after breaking out the kayak.

apparently you guys dont get much snow? from november till march normally everything is white around here, Its fun till Christmas then its just a pain in the ass...it does make for interesting wheeling though :woot: get onto some snow covered ice and :driving:

thats a scale hell sled... booyang booyang we were riding our hell sled behind woodlee's koh rig at RBD this year... that **** was stupid...