• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow ?

Re: Snow ?

e5usy2y4.jpg

Sent from the woods or the beach or usually just at work

Only a dusting but still. Friend of mine in north Indiana has several feet with ten foot drifts

Sent from the woods or the beach or usually just at work

Cullman received ten flakes. We did get a few icy patches in the roads though.

I'll send all the snow you want down! We had 10" on the ground yesterday morning then it warmed up and melted a lot off, now it's back to zero tonight and now on the way, school is cancelled tomorrow -30 wind chill

We got a dusting like in the first pic and they called school off. Called it off for tomorrow too for the wind chill, which is 2 days in the garage for me! I knew this teaching gig would pay off!
loller.gif

We got 17" total. It's -16 outside right now, windchill has it around -40. I love ohio.

- 34 right now in the Snowiest city in the US thumb.gif Erie PA. over 70" so far this year. To bad it melts every weekend :gay: Watertown NY, Tug hill area are calling for up to 6 FEET by Thursday. I-90 closed at 8pm due to white outs. Truck is parked inside and plugged in lol

sledneck said:
- 34 right now in the Snowiest city in the US thumb.gif Erie PA. over 70" so far this year. To bad it melts every weekend :gay: Watertown NY, Tug hill area are calling for up to 6 FEET by Thursday. I-90 closed at 8pm due to white outs. Truck is parked inside and plugged in lol

When I was working in PA we did a lot of weekend work in Watertown and it seemed like there was always snow on the ground during the winter. The worst that I ever saw personally was October of 2011 I think. We got caught in a blizzard just south of Albany NY and they shut down the roads. I ended up staying in the worst hotel I've ever seen that night.

85toyo said:
When I was working in PA we did a lot of weekend work in Watertown and it seemed like there was always snow on the ground during the winter. The worst that I ever saw personally was October of 2011 I think. We got caught in a blizzard just south of Albany NY and they shut down the roads. I ended up staying in the worst hotel I've ever seen that night.
That's pretty typical for that area. Family friend was in the coast guard stationed in Alaska for 15 years, came back to PA and moved to Watertown because it wasn't cold enough and we didn't get enough snow. :****: