• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snowmobiling

found a set of slp powder pros on craigslist. Going to get the clutch rebalanced, from what i hear the 800s had some crank issues and keeping the clutch in balance really helps, of course i could be talking out of my ass because i really dont know what iam talking about:looser: maybe i will hit you up on some work:awesomework:

abe- if your talkin bout your 800, best way to keep clutch balanced imo is keep it well serviced. for instance the bushings in the weights get old, and then they dont ride true on the rollers when the clutch shifts out. if you keep an "anal" eye on eveything, you shouldnt need to have it balanced finer then the way it came new from the factory. Sportland in cle elum is one dealer who will service your clutches "anal-ly" and your bill will reflect it, but worth every penny imo. i had an 02 800. blew a piston up once, but never a clutch or crank issue, and i was hard on it, for 4000 miles.

We can hook you up with all the work you need done and can get all the aftermarket parts you may need. We can also get oem parts, will cost you the same as the dealer but I can make sure you get the right stuff! Our new shop is in Preston,Wa Exit 22 off I-90

425-222-0030

I'll have to remember that.....I'm in North Bend...I've always gone to Waldrons when I needed work done before..

'01 700 RMK, SLP single, 19-42 gearing, 151X2 , 4" riser. vertical edge seat, snow eliminators, and a fat ass rider

Halfway2007059m.jpg

Damn, that is some carvin. looks like fun

I'll have to remember that.....I'm in North Bend...I've always gone to Waldrons when I needed work done before..

Ya I work for them for about 4 years, stop and check us out. Got a sled service special right now for $199.99 includes clutches torn down and serviced, chain case gone through, grease, track/ski align etc. Think i went to cheap but you guys get a deal at least lol Here is our IQR getting set up on our frame jig, getting a new tube chassis this year.....

Last edited:
Ya I work for them for about 4 years, stop and check us out. Got a sled service special right now for $199.99 includes clutches torn down and serviced, chain case gone through, grease, track/ski align etc. Think i went to cheap but you guys get a deal at least lol Here is our IQR getting set up on our frame jig, getting a new tube chassis this year.....

i might have to take you up on that in the next week or two:awesomework:

youguys seen "schooled again"?
best vid iv seen this year. love the trees...
if i watch another thunderstruck vid, i will :puke:

:beer:

Yes I agree, thunderstruck sucks. Point an shoot shoot climbs, Barely any skill.

I love watchin some chris burdant riding, especially on his new polaris.:cool:

Good deal!. Can you get seat covers too....I need to do some cleanup on my junk this year....98 Arctic cat 600 powder special. Nothin big but it hauls me up the mountain.

drove up the the greenwater snowpark yesterday, there were several people already up there with sleds:rolleyes: only about 10 inches of snow and it was getting beat down fast, nothing like riding up a half snow half gravel road. i think i will wait for another foot or two at least

drove up the the greenwater snowpark yesterday, there were several people already up there with sleds:rolleyes: only about 10 inches of snow and it was getting beat down fast, nothing like riding up a half snow half gravel road. i think i will wait for another foot or two at least

X2,. my dad is really anxious to get up there but I want to wait until we get some more snow. I like riding off the trail in the deep powder rather than just the groomed trails.

so has anyone been out riding yet? i have 2 sleds sitting on the trailer and i havnt been out yet :looser: thinking about hitting greenwater over the christmas weekend

so has anyone been out riding yet? i have 2 sleds sitting on the trailer and i havnt been out yet :looser: thinking about hitting greenwater over the christmas weekend

Went out of my 1st time ever a couple weekends ago. Man I was beat when we got done and we only road about 20 miles. Got stuck way to many times! Headed up to Blewett on the 1st.

Went up to greenwater on the 11th, It was good riding but the day we went it started to rain on the way down.

Heading up to stampede pass tomorrow, should be pretty fun.:awesomework: