• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snowmobiling

My bro and I will be there with our rides, lets hope Baker gets some more snow!

:awesomework:

Wonder if there are goin to be demo rides of the new 2011 Polaris up there.

They sound like their gonna rip:masturbanana[1]:

I'm intersested to see if they come out with a turbo 4 stroke this year...:corn:

had a nice little ride on sunday, found an untouched upper bowl up here by the wilderness area line.
sleddin10003.jpg

Anyone else headed to the Baker shootout?

I'll be ridin a Polaris Ultra 159" in a camo coat, if ya see me don't be a stranger.

Blew a head gasket on my sled 2 weeks ago, (on a sunny day, with 2 feet of fresh on Baker of course:mad:) luckly didn't take anything else out. Should be good to go by the Shootout.

Last edited:
I think i will go
my motor busted a rod 2 weeks ago in Montana west yellowstone
should have the new motor in by thursday
putin a 900 cat motor bored to 1000cc
jaws pipes bored carbs big tubes
welded and pined crank
should rip good

I think i will go
my motor busted a rod 2 weeks ago in Montana west yellowstone
should have the new motor in by thursday
putin a 900 cat motor bored to 1000cc
jaws pipes bored carbs big tubes
welded and pined crank
should rip good

Sounds like it was a bad weekend, I also blew the clutch up in my rig:mad:

went up to french cabin last friday and the powder was awesome.
took my dad's old M7 sno pro, and my brothers brand new '10 Doo 154.
we traded off a lot, the XP is def. lighter, more power, and all around more fun to ride.
he couldnt climb one of the steeper hills though cuz the limiter strap was too far out making the sled wheely too much and trench.
great sled though.
sleddin10006.jpg

sleddin10005.jpg

oh, if anyone's into vintage sleds, i did a little write up on our phazer ride a couple weeks ago here:
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2273689#post2273689
:beer:

Great time at the baker shoot out, sunny , fresh powder and big boost....well untill our chain broke lol Here is one vid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXsWZrUG6M

I was gonna try an find you to shoot the ****, but never did, and we got out of there pretty early.

Baker Shootout was a blast, we were the first ones up the groomed trail, an we rode fresh over by bighouse all day. Sled ran great, but I now want a new Polaris Pro RMK:mad:

just picked up 2 sleds and a trailer, got an 02 rmk 800 for myself and a 04 rmk 600 vertical edge for the girlfriend. looking forward to doing some riding this winter, inbetween wheeling of course.

so where does everyone get parts for thier sleds, online, local shops? and who seems to have the best service?

just picked up 2 sleds and a trailer, got an 02 rmk 800 for myself and a 04 rmk 600 vertical edge for the girlfriend. looking forward to doing some riding this winter, inbetween wheeling of course.

so where does everyone get parts for thier sleds, online, local shops? and who seems to have the best service?

I don't know where your located, but Skagit Valley Polaris has always treated us well. As with any dealer, parts are expensive, so I try to order online, or get used parts off ebay.

Also, nice choice on sleds. Those year Polaris's are reliable as hell. What size tracks do they have? Any aftermarket parts?

You picked a perfect year to get sleds. With the La Nina weather pattern, it is going to be a high snowfall year. That means that we should be snowmobiling into June/July. Just remember that the best of the snow won't happen till after the first of the year.

If your looking for a helpfull forum, Backcountryrebels.com is my favorite. Snowest is alright, but to heavily moderated. BCR is like the pirate4x4 of the snowmobiling world.:D

And shame on me for not posting this video after the Shootout this year. These guys were up on the mountain early. But, we were up there earlyer. They headed the other direction on the mountain as we did.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfhF8SJCx_Y[/YT]

iam located down in enumclaw so skagit is a ways away, will probably use the local dealer and online

the 800 has a 151 track, slp pipes and some hard use on it, the 600 is stock w/ a 144 track. i was trying to steer away from the sleds with lots of mods\

yea iam hoping this will be a good year, i keep hearing that it is supposed to be the worst winter since 1955 of somthing like that:cheer:

iam located down in enumclaw so skagit is a ways away, will probably use the local dealer and online

the 800 has a 151 track, slp pipes and some hard use on it, the 600 is stock w/ a 144 track. i was trying to steer away from the sleds with lots of mods\

yea iam hoping this will be a good year, i keep hearing that it is supposed to be the worst winter since 1955 of somthing like that:cheer:

We can hook you up with all the work you need done and can get all the aftermarket parts you may need. We can also get oem parts, will cost you the same as the dealer but I can make sure you get the right stuff! Our new shop is in Preston,Wa Exit 22 off I-90

425-222-0030

Latest posts