• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

Re:

They look aggressive enough for loose stuff and to clean out good, but ride good, and do good in rocks. We'll have to compare em to the bygawd almighty roctanes and have a showdown with Jrich....lol

d70e80b3da1aa18b2e788c718c6f9e84.jpg

3d2767bd0f9696cc40f7be6dec186039.jpg

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I don't believe I'm going to make it.
pics can be deceiving but when you put the forward arms on it looks to have toe'd out a good bit? You'll want to check that if out at gonna run it down the road much!

Re: Re:

al1tonyota said:
pics can be deceiving but when you put the forward arms on it looks to have toe'd out a good bit? You'll want to check that if out at gonna run it down the road much!
Camber is off too from the adjustable ball joints in uca's. It came with extended tie rod ends too. It's just halfway eyeballed right now. Worked on it late last night and got tired of ****in with it. The toe is actually pretty close to what it should be, just by measuring center to center on front and back of the tires. Passenger camber is pretty accurate by eyeballing and with plumb level, driver camber is leaned in at the top noticeably. Will finish aligning it when new tires are on.

Ugh now I'm thinking all black then gettin red beadlock rings now. The more I stare at the machined ones, I'm not too sure they would look as good against the red as the black ones.

5e6a88493e20d7a14571dbec2350454a.jpg

Had those wheels on my xp1k and loved them. For the money they are hard to beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

TacomaJD said:
Ugh now I'm thinking all black then gettin red beadlock rings now. The more I stare at the machined ones, I'm not too sure they would look as good against the red as the black ones.

5e6a88493e20d7a14571dbec2350454a.jpg
Red and black ftw

Re:

I asked about the red rings when I talked to KJ motorsports last week and the lady said they couldn't get them, but im gonna talk to someone different tomorrow. I would figure any STI dealer could get the colored rings. I dont believe STI does direct sales so their dealers have to be able to get them.

Well she said they didn't offer the colored rings, so i may buy em later. May not even fawk with it. I ordered the black ones with the motoclaws. I may take the black rings off and let my buddy bring em to his work and powder em red one day. A separate red set of rings is $140! A lot of money for a little extra color. Im just glad to have em ordered, tired of looking at wheels and tires. Lol

They also didn't offer regular lug nuts so I got 2 extra splined sockets this time. Lol.

9d3ec450b254b748078a0280d8cfa225.jpg

I couldn't believe how tight it was to get the lugnuts and even the splined socket in the holes. Have to get them all snug first by hand to keep the socket from binding up.