• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So what did you and or your jeep get for Christmas

Got a nice backpack for my video equipment but we made sure the kids had lots of good stuff since thats what matters...

PARROT quadrotor, ps3 headphones, 200 bucks towards a new gun, and some other stuff

Mine moved inside the joint. Mine are the 4121 so they may have not figured it out yet.

I do believe that is the same ones I have.one upper had alittle play,up and down like 1/8. They. Told me that that normal because of the different c's &knuckles. We will see in the long run

I'd never let any play slide.....much less 1/8"!!! :wtf: Ball joints should NOT have any play, especially when new IMHO...

I'd never let any play slide.....much less 1/8"!!! :wtf: Ball joints should NOT have any play, especially when new IMHO...
tell me about it, i guess its time to call them again

the lower has no play, the upper has no side movement just up and down. i didn't think that was right but the guy wouldn't change his mind.he said thats the way they where designed
PPM-8009-12-D3-400.jpg

Last edited:
So if one upper had play, but the other did not, that is normal? I don't think so...
Oh yeah, to the point of this thread....I finally got me one of them blue tooth thingy's! And a set of hair clippers! :redneck:
I agree with some others in here, in that it's about the kids, and being with family that counts...:awesomework:

PPM-8009-12-D3-400.jpg

I can see where they allow movement in the upper, but IMO, this allowed movement that's built into them is to account for a possibly spread inner C, not to mention the added load placed on the lower because of this "freeplay"...

...I guess you'll see! :redneck: I'm a believer in Spicer myself, but who knows...maybe these will hold up.

Poly performance told me there should be no play and they sent me another set.The second set had play also so they told me after a 1000 sold I was the only one to find play in them and it must be me installing them wrong. My Spicers sure went in tight, I just don't like the idea of them wearing out fast.

Latest posts