• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So....Who is the Gurl of Your Dreams? Excluding Wifey and G/F....:P

CharlieInTheTrees

Well here is mine...I hope to see her at Angie Fest this coming year.... :flipoff1:

2429782526_4e7caf62e5_b.jpg

vanguard said:
I've always thought Jennifer Anniston was somebody that would be easy to live with.
Good lord yes! Super simple answer, but not a complete whore like others I might consider. Man she is hot

Some say she looks like a horse, and I never get tired of the "Why the long face Sarah Jessica Parker jokes"

But yeah have had a crush on Sarah Jessica Parker since I was just figuring out how to rub one out.

sarah_jessica_parker.jpg

SarahJessicaParkerBikini.jpg

She's now 43, and still looking smoking if you ask me.
SarahJessica_060411113430552_wideweb__300x460,1.jpg

Sure there has been Monica Potter, Molly Sims, Stephanie Seymour, Kellie Pickler, etc, etc, etc, but Sarah Jessica has always had a special place in my heart if I were a stalker.

vanguard said:
I've always thought Jennifer Anniston was somebody that would be easy to live with.

Jennifer_Aniston.jpg

Man, she seems like a trail wreck. Granted my extent of reading celebrity gossip is a mad rush through US magazine once a month while Louis' wife is cutting my hair, but damn. She is all over the place with guys.

Sarah Jessica Parker? WTF? Maybe in Honeymoon in Vegas, but after that she went way downhill. She needs to get her boobs redone.....

Its hard to narrow it down, Im looking for a few requirements ...

Filthy ****ing rich.
Always gone on "business"
Hot as fire and gives it up in the nastiest of nasties when not gone on business.
Filthy ****ing rich.
Rock ass hard mid section and big hips

thumb.gif

Outside of all that she still wouldnt be as cool as my wife is ( yes that is a total suck up but mostly true ) :flipoff1:

I don't really have one stand out. There are way too many to choose from but I just can't understand what people see in SJP. She wouldnt make my top 100.

I wasn't going to play because I pretty much have the dream wife but then some asshole posts up a picture of Megan Fox :eek:

P said:
SJP is ugly and annoying, I dont get it.....
its wyatt
now you get it? :flipoff1:

and on teh dark draco, Eva, while one of the most beautiful, sassy, amazing stomach and breast owning women in the..since ever, doesn't have the hips. Would I turn her down? who the **** would. I don't think elton john would. If we are talking perfect in every way, that is the only place she loses points in my book :woody: still hot as ****

I mean lets be honest here... could you really narrow it down to ONE dream woman ? Thats like saying if I were to have in my possession one dream car or motorcycle it would be X.

I just couldnt do it. .... there's all types, some are built for speed, others for comfort ! loller.gif