• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So....Who is the Gurl of Your Dreams? Excluding Wifey and G/F....:P

Something about this chick......sexy as hell.
4jennifer-love-hewitt.jpg

Natalie Gulbis, the eyes! (not that the rest is bad)
NatalieGulbis1.jpg

natalie.jpg

Jessica Alba, hard to beat her IMO.
jessica_alba-1.jpg

resizedjessicaalba.jpg

Jessica Biel
jb.jpg

jessica_biel_2.jpg

****....I can't pick just one! I don't think I could build one and be 100% satisfied. laughing1

6uldv8 said:
I pretty much agree with Nolen about his wife and since she's not my wife I can choose her as my dream girl! If she's busy then her twin Nicole Kidman can be on the list too! thumb.gif thumb.gif

Yeah thanks...and she just got a big promotion on top of being hot and cool :D

Bones said:
Not one other than Wyatt's love interest would kicked outta bed for eating crackers. drool
And thats why you dont see me throwing stones in this thread. They are all smoking hot, definately outkicking my punt coverage.

I was 22 years old, and been living in Chicago for about a month, and working at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange when I first hooked up with this chick. Her name was Hope, 21 year old, daughter of a radio media mogul in Chicago. She was a redhead and crazier than Chris Rock on meth. I loved her! I wasn't in love, just loved her. Fugging crazy, young, and the big city. Partying like it was the '80s and coke had just came en vogue, but it was "X". Not my bag, I like Miller Lite, and Crown Royal. We'd party until I couldn't party no mo' and I'd go home (2-3am). I'd leave the bellhop cabfare for her when she got dropped off (5-6am). The bell would pay the fare, and let her stumble in. I'd get up and go trade the session, come home and get her up for sex. Then send her home in a cab to get ready. Meet up for dinner, then do it again. We went to more concerts than I can count, she took me to parties I would never have been on the list for. I met people I'd only seen on TV. That was pretty standard for about nine months. Then I went back to Kansas. I was her farmboy project. She was my urban education.

We still call each other every November 5th no matter where we are or what we're doing. Its both of our birthdays.

Reason for the story..................Hope looked like a young redheaded SJP, and was told it all the time. So yeah I have some hangups.
blog-BITTEN-photo.jpg

For a 9 month full on fugg fest like that Wyatt, I'd think SJP was hot too.

I had a crazy as **** red once, her only act of showmanship was going vag-ass-vag like there was no difference. molaugh I fail

Bones said:
For a 9 month full on fugg fest like that Wyatt, I'd think SJP was hot too.

I had a crazy as **** red once, her only act of showmanship was going vag-ass-vag like there was no difference. molaugh I fail
she lives with you now right?

Oh that was in bad taste! :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
I was 22 years old, and been living in Chicago for about a month, and working at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange when I first hooked up with this chick. Her name was Hope, 21 year old, daughter of a radio media mogul in Chicago. She was a redhead and crazier than Chris Rock on meth. I loved her! I wasn't in love, just loved her. Fugging crazy, young, and the big city. Partying like it was the '80s and coke had just came en vogue, but it was "X". Not my bag, I like Miller Lite, and Crown Royal. We'd party until I couldn't party no mo' and I'd go home (2-3am). I'd leave the bellhop cabfare for her when she got dropped off (5-6am). The bell would pay the fare, and let her stumble in. I'd get up and go trade the session, come home and get her up for sex. Then send her home in a cab to get ready. Meet up for dinner, then do it again. We went to more concerts than I can count, she took me to parties I would never have been on the list for. I met people I'd only seen on TV. That was pretty standard for about nine months. Then I went back to Kansas. I was her farmboy project. She was my urban education.
This story freaks me out. I have a red headed daughter named Hope and if she behaves like at 21 this I'll be pissed.

vanguard said:
This story freaks me out. I have a red headed daughter named Hope and if she behaves like at 21 this I'll be pissed.
And the thread derail!
Don't worry about her, she'll live and learn. Thats life, if she is raised with good morals and values, then you should have nothing to worry about. Sheltering her will only hurt her.

6uldv8 said:
Damn Wyatt.....I didn't know your birthday was 11/5....mine too! Hardline party on the 5th!
Bad ass! I'll start calling you every 11-5 as well. pepper.gif

who mentioned alyssa?

winner.
also, the two jessicas, alba is an obvious choice, but I wasn't really down with beil until chuck and larry. holy ****. when she takes it to undies there, it was time to leave my wife sitting in the theatre to slip back and whack it. :woody:

Latest posts