• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

so...

Dwalk said:
I agree on the dumbasses parking in middle of trail, but there are a lot more REAL rigs that does it than RzR's. I'm not one that will go where the crowds are. Could really give two shits about watching a buggy, Its boring as hell to me. If you get bored after 30 mins of RzR time, then your not riding with the right people or places!

You have not seen me drive or ride then but also never said I got bored.

Dwalk said:
I agree on the dumbasses parking in middle of trail, but there are a lot more REAL rigs that does it than RzR's. I'm not one that will go where the crowds are. Could really give two shits about watching a buggy, Its boring as hell to me. If you get bored after 30 mins of RzR time, then your not riding with the right people or places!

people parkin in the middle of the damn road is always a problem if you go to big events.

hell, when I go to an "event" I don't really even plan on actually riding that much, the riding is just a bonus.

Most of the PARKS aren't as bad about huge traffic jams because of all the side trails and stuff.

Tellico back in the day was the worst, I've sat at the bottom of Slickrock for 3 hours or more. Damn I miss it :'(

WOOPOW is fun, but it ain't cheap either way you go. I mean either build to stand a little woopow or repair carnage from woopow. Man that's fun to say, WOOPOW! IMO I'd sell all of it and buy a build rig.

jonpiper said:
I'd like to see some vids of "crackhead"

Halcat if your offering to be a tour guide I can get a group together to check it out.
I've been doing this for 40 years and creakhead is the best and longest rock crawling trail I've seen! It takes a good rig to go through the whole trail. Albert as 39's and he can do it but he's a good driver. if you ain't done creakhead at midnight, you ain't been crawling yet! Most people haven't done the whole trail from where it starts, and very few have been out the exit.conditions have to be right, but we try to do it every time we go to the park. Tag along any time, but don't bring that rzr! PS. That's perrys old rig in them there videos .

Latest posts