• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sobor driver or 3 sheets to the wind

you and crash suggesting this be done like a competition is only going to compare one thing.

A drunks driving skills to a sober persons skills. Hell a good drunk toyota driver will shame a sober cherokee driver.

The tru debate here is

Intentions

Read it as you want to--but being a competition had nothing to do with it. Consistancy in what would be used was the intention.

Read it as you want to--but being a competition had nothing to do with it. Consistancy in what would be used was the intention.

X2- As I said- intentions vary from driver to driver. the only way to get a definitive result is to compare the same driver on the same course drunk and sober. And you would have to have a large group...you can't take just one person and say this is how it is.....The larger the group, the smaller your margin of error...It's simple to understand unless you have an agenda to justify drinking on the trail. In that case just keep your head buried in the mud, but deep down everyone of you that drinks on the trail knows you are more at risk than sober. You just choose to accept that risk, but fail to take others into account. If you wreck my **** sober....It happens...but if you wreck my **** after choosing to drink on the trail, we're gonna have major issues because you were stupid.