• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

dynajeep

2016 Wide Open Design "Doozy" Buggy

First I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for this, but my A.D.D. is at it again. This buggy is the best of the best. Anyone that knows anything about these its a dream parts list, everything was and basically still is brand new. There are only a few scratches on it, a few on the axles, some on the skid plate and rails. I did roll it all the way over in the sand and scratched the roof up a little too. No dents in the tubes at all, no scratches on the body panels or hood.

CHASSIS: Full turn key Custom Bouncer Chassis, 1.75" .120, .188, and .250 wall DOM where it was all needed.

ENGINE: Mast Motorsports's LSX440. Dyno'd 682hp

TRANSMISSION: PTC built TH400, REID CASE all the good stuff in it.

TCASE: Trail Worthy Fab 3 speed HERO 4.33/2.78/1.1

AXLES: 2 steering TORQ super 14's with 4.56 gears, 40spline.com spools, 40spline.com billet yokes and straps, 40/47 spline RCV's, Ouverson aluminum hubs, billet spindles, WOD fabricated knuckles and c's, custom truss's.

SUSPENSION: Front 14" KING 2.0 coilovers, KING 2.5 triple bypasses, rear is 16" KING 2.0 coilovers, KING 2.5 triple bypasses

BREAKS: Hydroboost breaks, wilwood calipers, spidertrax 14" rotors

DRIVESHAFTS: RCV long travel splined driveshafts, 1410 forged ujoints. Spares front and rear.

STEERING: PSC pumps, and rams. One is for the front and the other is for the rear steer, and hydroboost breaks.

WHEELS/TIRES: Trailready double beadlock wheels (pvc), 43 SX stickies, spare 43 non sticky on steel beadlock.

Interior: PRP heated seats, and harnesses, custom WOD dash, Classic Instruments gauges

OTHER: Custom toolbox, Lazer star LED head lamps, removable Lazer star light bar, LED rock lights

If you are in the market for a turnkey high end buggy right now, no wait, and save TONS of money this is it.

$115,000... $105,000?

A.J. Spaay
Boyne City, MI
Call/text 231-675-3930

Re: Turn key 2016 Wide Open Design

Straight up great dude right here with an OUTSTANDING buggy. Ya'll know the builder and what he puts into his work. I have raced against this thing and it is the real deal. Good luck with the sale AJ. :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

One of my favorites drool..this unit is awsome!!!

3 to 4 weeks .it will be at grayrock for srrs

drool drool drool

What's the plan if this one sells, sails, cells, sales?

Thanks Gregg, and everyone. The plan right now is to have WOD build another buggy. I have another Mast engine that makes another couple hundred hp. Gonna more than likely do a single seat hill killer, that isn't anywhere near as nice and I won't care as much if it goes tumbling down a mountain. That's the plan for now but who knows, it probably won't sell and it will continue to be used till it does

May take partial trades on hotrod, new z06, jk, or whatever you may have. Sorry not interested in any bikes

I have several pictures throughout the build that Wide open sent me. I could email them if you are interested

Re:

Saw this thing this weekend at the RBOR Race. Extremely impressive rig. Free bump

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Alright only price drop it'll have. $115,000. That's a saving of around $40k

bump for ya. sad to see it go, but good to know you'll have another one so we can go wheelin.

stand up guy with a super nice buggy that flat out works!