• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

Re: Turn key 2016 Wide Open Design

CHASMAN9 said:
I can promise you one thing, you won't find a better guy to buy a high dollar rig from. :****:

Thanks Gregg, sure appreciate it. I honestly have to drop the price to get it gone. If anyone can get this thing sold for me ill give you every dollar above 100k you can get. I seriously think I'm giving it away at this price, I understand it's a ton of money... I saved and made huge sacrifices for 5 years to build this. I'm honestly losing at least 65k at this price.

Got some pretty dang good news today and looks like I can make a full recovery with some heavy PT and core building. I also got good news that the insurance company made a mistake and kept me on, so basically I have a co-pay and everything should be covered. Probably blah-blah-blah to most of ya but I'm pretty stoked! With that said the buggy price is back to pretty firm at $115k unless someone shows up with some cash.

dynajeep said:
Got some pretty dang good news today and looks like I can make a full recovery with some heavy PT and core building. I also got good news that the insurance company made a mistake and kept me on, so basically I have a co-pay and everything should be covered. Probably blah-blah-blah to most of ya but I'm pretty stoked! With that said the buggy price is back to pretty firm at $115k unless someone shows up with some cash.

:dblthumb:

dynajeep said:

Great new AJ, now move closer to Bama and soak up some of this sunshine and get better. Does your insurance cover "Off road therapy?" :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
Great new AJ, now move closer to Bama and soak up some of this sunshine and get better. Does your insurance cover "Off road therapy?" :rolf:

I wish I had the balls to up and move the family south. I feel at home down south :****: still can't get in the buggy, wife had to pull it into the barn to get it on the hoist the other day. She's stripped right now, getting all new in it.

dynajeep said:
I wish I had the balls to up and move the family south. I feel at home down south :****: still can't get in the buggy, wife had to pull it into the barn to get it on the hoist the other day. She's stripped right now, getting all new in it.

Who's stripped? The wife? flashemifyougotem Need any help? lol

What's new going in it? It was already brand new and PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

CHASMAN9 said:
Who's stripped? The wife? flashemifyougotem Need any help? lol

What's new going in it? It was already brand new and PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

LOL I wish she did! I'd be retired by now!

Diff fluid, trans, tcase.... getting old been in there since February. Engine oil and filter gets changed every ride so gonna do that too. Doing an ultra cleanup on it and waxing the tubes. That's all

I agree Greg !!! AJ needs to move down to Alabama

dynajeep said:
LOL I wish she did! I'd be retired by now!

Damn son, [size=10pt]RETIRED[/size] by now? She must be smokin' flashemifyougotem Maybe grace the buggy with a few snaps of her and it might help the sale. I'm just throwing that out there for business purposes. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Damn son, [size=10pt]RETIRED[/size] by now? She must be smokin' flashemifyougotem Maybe grace the buggy with a few snaps of her and it might help the sale. I'm just throwing that out there for business purposes. :dunno:

Hell, sorta ugly girls can make $400-600 a night in the right places, if they could stay off the blow they would have it made after a few years :****:

Getting pics of her is damn near impossible.

From expo last year

None of her in the buggy unfortunately

dynajeep said:

From expo last year

YUP, where do I send my money to? Lucky man and YES you would be retired by now sir just on my money alone. lol

Where you heading next? :dblthumb:

dynajeep said:
Lol guess we coming down to see you sir!

Glad we could talk you into it. We'd love to have y'all. :dblthumb:

dynajeep said:

From expo last year

Lucky man sir you have a beautiful family!

dynajeep said:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
OUT FREAKING STANDING SIR, CONGRATULATIONS
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]. Someone is going to be a happy camper. Now get that back fixed and back in the game. :dblthumb: