• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

Re: Turn key 2016 Wide Open Design

kmcminn said:
My wife double whatever I tell her it cost.

People ask me how much I've spent on my buggy and just tell them "More than my wife knows" :rolf:

Unfortunately my wife knows every penny into mine. That's the only reason I can't go any lower on price otherwise it would have been gone already. When I did the 20k price drop I thought I was going to get a divorce :****:

dynajeep said:
Unfortunately my wife knows every penny into mine. That's the only reason I can't go any lower on price otherwise it would have been gone already. When I did the 20k price drop I thought I was going to get a divorce :****:

Sir , you know what you have there? A KEEPER. Mine would Superglue my pecker to my leg in the heat of battle and throw ice water on it..................... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: What this has to do with the sale of one of the most badass buggies to grace Terra Firma, I do not know, but it was fun typing it. :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
Sir , you know what you have there? A KEEPER. Mine would Superglue my pecker to my leg in the heat of battle and throw ice water on it..................... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: What this has to do with the sale of one of the most badass buggies to grace Terra Firma, I do not know, but it was fun typing it. :rolf:

At least yours will reach you leg. Lucky Turd

Someone please loan me some cash for this buggy !

gdf said:
Someone please loan me some cash for this buggy !

I will, but the 50% interest rate on the loan accrues by the minute. :flipoff1: Holla... :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
I will, but the 50% interest rate on the loan accrues by the minute. :flipoff1: Holla... :rolf:

You need to buy this for back up :****:

CHASMAN9 said:

Hmm ok... I'll pay you $1 a day for the rest of my life

I'm only 35, so I figure I have at least 5-10 more years left !! molaugh

May have another price cut coming up, I need to get rid of it. I jacked up my back again and looks like it's surgery time.

dynajeep said:
May have another price cut coming up, I need to get rid of it. I jacked up my back again and looks like it's surgery time.

Come on, Daddy needs a new pair of shoesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

Gregg surprised you haven't pulled the trigger on this yet :dunno:

86chevota said:
Gregg surprised you haven't pulled the trigger on this yet :dunno:

I'm just a poor boy pushing a stolen shopping cart. drool

Medical bills are going to force me to lower the price. Gonna start taking offers

Dam if had Gregg,tony, or pholmann money this would be mine. It's the perfect buggy!!!

86chevota said:
Dam if had Gregg,tony, or pholmann money this would be mine. It's the perfect buggy!!!

I can promise you one thing, you won't find a better guy to buy a high dollar rig from. :****: