• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

Single seater looks outstanding and 38 looks like flashemifyougotem as always. One of my favorite features on the single seater is the doors with built in switches etc!

Since both buggies have it already, when ya getting rear steered installed on the RV???

Re: Re: Re: Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

JohnG said:
Not worried about hurting these, and still round, as least within 1/2".

Tha black rims are a win imo! If you ever decide to bling yo rimz, just get some blingy black ones! Black rims set that **** off imo!

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Looks great John! The switches and cup holder in the door is a nice touch. Another top notch rig from WOD for sure.

How did it wheel compared to your old single seater?

Re: Re: Re: Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

Bones said:
What are the switched for in the left door by the cup holder? Sexy rig John, congrats. :tc

THE SWITCHES......ARE FOR THE BITCHES!

Switches are ARB compressor and front and rear ARB lockers. Plus the go button.

Sent from Mallory Square in sunny Key West Florida.

Well not physically, but that is where my mind is at!

Re: Re: Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

Turned out over the top, as expected. Very nice John and guys @ WOD

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

redneckengineered said:
Best single seater I've ever seen. Color me not surprised. I bet it will hurt some feelings on the trails.

The old one always did. It pissed me off how he could just idle up **** that me and everyone else has to flog the ever loving **** out of our rigs to get up.

Re: Re: Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

I wanna know details on the obsession with purple. Is it really Nan's favorite color and that making them purple for her is the only way she would let you spend the money to build them? :flipoff1:

Just fawkin with you ;D both are badass builds bumper to bumper!

This buggy has actually renewed my interest in crawlers and trailriding.
DavidQ's old badlands single seater went place that were unnatural, Johns G's old one the same way. Now Blase is rebuilding an old single seater.

Woodlee going to do more of these chassis?

InDaShop said:
This buggy has actually renewed my interest in crawlers and trailriding.
DavidQ's old badlands single seater went place that were unnatural, Johns G's old one the same way. Now Blase is rebuilding an old single seater.

Woodlee going to do more of these chassis?
YES! I nice sized single seater so you never have to take a passenger. win!

Man I'm jealous! Buggy turned out awesome John. Wish my single was that roomy. Looks like a lazy boy recliner in there. Can't wait to see it work