• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some :afros: kill me

Re: Re: Some :afros: kill me

6f6753097fbe4f459057ececb30faa0c.jpg

I'd heard about it, but not read the full story. I figured he must have **** himself in the store, and did a underoo swap with cologne and was embarrassed. Guess I thought maybe there was good in this :afro: looks like I was wrong.

^^^ Holy **** man. I probably would have knocked that little :afro: out if I saw him spit on someone!

wow is all I can say. My motto is they cant take him away from me because he isn't mine. Someone should have picked him up and whooped the **** out of him. Little bastard needs to be lost in the river.

Im so glad I do not live in a place where I am around :afro: like that kid, or there parents! I would be in jail from shooting them or dead from them shooting me, about the first week!

they let a little niglet do that for 8 min but if you cuss out chucky you get kicked out :wtflol: and before anyone asks no wasn't me that cussed out chucky was my brother after afew to many :drinkers:

Re: Re: Some :afros: kill me

rednecklights said:
after being taken from their homes , forced into slavery , oppressed by white America for years , racially profiling judicial system these young African Americans act this way because of the white man.

LOLZ..... yer a negro. :flipoff1: