• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SOUTHERN INDIANA SHOUT OUT

nissanheathen

JUST MOVED BACK TO VINCENNES FOR GOOD, LOOKING FOR SOME GUYS THAT LOVE WHEELING AND BUILDING RIGS AS MUCH AS I DO......HAVE SOME DECENT TRAILS AT MY HOUSE TOO.....

I am close to Evansville. You are welcome to ride with us. We did the Toys for Tots ride today at Interlake and we are headed to Adventure Offroad Park next weekend.

twentyfootdaredevil said:
I am close to Evansville. You are welcome to ride with us. We did the Toys for Tots ride today at Interlake and we are headed to Adventure Offroad Park next weekend.

Josh, let me know what you think of Adventure. I haven't talked myself into going yet

muddinmetal said:
Josh, let me know what you think of Adventure. I haven't talked myself into going yet

I was there Memorial Day weekend and we had a blast. It is very high on my list for parks to visit.

sorry for the late reply guys, never been to interlake or adventure off road....heres a few pics of my junk

I HAVE ABOUT 30 ACRES OF WOODS AT MY HOUSE, LOTS OF STEEP REVENES AND HILLS, PRETTY MUDDY, MOST OF THE REVENES HAVE SOME SHALE ROCK IN THEM. HOPEFULLY GET SOME ROCKS SOON AND START BUILDING SOME DIFFERENT STUFF

How is interlake? Live about thirty miles south of harrisburg il just wondering if it with worth the drive or not

nissanheathen said:
YEA IVE BEEN TO THE BADLANDS A FEW TIMES, AND HASPIN.......BEEN TO REDBIRD ONCE ID LIKE TO GO AGAIN
Haspin is my local park I guess. Its only a little more than an hour away, so day trips are easy. You can have a lot of fun there if you use your imagination and find obstacles, but if you want to follow marked trails its not for you.