• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Southern Rock Racing Finals Coleworx Introducing New Rig

Straight from FB.

557761_10151111933826868_1975123932_n.jpg

481030_10151111608446868_1371296277_n.jpg

Very nice.

What size hex links are those up above? 6061 or 7075?

drool. I hope it gets beat on, but it is going to hurt seeing that hood get smashed up.

patooyee said:
What size hex links are those up above? 6061 or 7075?

Can't say for sure but (here we go) I heard Bryan uses 7075 and has it machined to hex. I can't find 7075 hex big enough for links, makes sense.
Gonna try to ask him about that today. I love the look of hex links. :dblthumb:

TC, Jo Jo and Bobby have beat the HELL out of their Coleworxs buggies and they keep coming back for more and more. Bryan builds a fine buggy.

ridered3 said:
Very cool to see it already getting wheeled! Quite curious how someone decided they wanted an Equinox buggy though :dunno:
Well I just went to bryan at the begining of the build and told him i wanted a GM based buggy. Something with a bowtie and this is what i got for the short version. I didnt just see a equinox and say i got to have a buggy like that it just worked out that way. Thanks for all the comments i am VERY pleased at how it turned out. P.S. Thanks alot to CHARLIE FOX AND JOSH BISHOP for all of there hard work and of course the Master mind Mr. Bryan Cole. If we could all just get a peak inside his head we could see where he comes up with these ROCK BOUNCING works of art or as he has said and I quote "WORKS OF ART BUILT TO BE BEAT". I am one happy :afro: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :****: :****: :****: