• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Southern Rock Racing Finals Coleworx Introducing New Rig

Equalizer said:
Well I just went to bryan at the begining of the build and told him i wanted a GM based buggy. Something with a bowtie and this is what i got for the short version. I didnt just see a equinox and say i got to have a buggy like that it just worked out that way. Thanks for all the comments i am VERY pleased at how it turned out. P.S. Thanks alot to CHARLIE FOX AND JOSH BISHOP for all of there hard work and of course the Master mind Mr. Bryan Cole. If we could all just get a peak inside his head we could see where he comes up with these ROCK BOUNCING works of art or as he has said and I quote "WORKS OF ART BUILT TO BE BEAT". I am one happy :afro: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :****: :****: :****:

Welcome to the forum and glad to see your buggy is already getting used and abused a bit.

Give us some spec on it since we are already drool over the parts.

Equalizer said:
Well I just went to bryan at the begining of the build and told him i wanted a GM based buggy. Something with a bowtie and this is what i got for the short version. I didnt just see a equinox and say i got to have a buggy like that it just worked out that way. Thanks for all the comments i am VERY pleased at how it turned out. P.S. Thanks alot to CHARLIE FOX AND JOSH BISHOP for all of there hard work and of course the Master mind Mr. Bryan Cole. If we could all just get a peak inside his head we could see where he comes up with these ROCK BOUNCING works of art or as he has said and I quote "WORKS OF ART BUILT TO BE BEAT". I am one happy :afro: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :****: :****: :****:
Hi Brad glad to see you on at Gray Rock and enjoy that new buggy it looks great hope you will make it to HPO for there Halloween ride looks like it will be a big turn out, had a blast hope you love and enjoy that equinox buggy as much as I do. Great job on the buggy Colewox's group