• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Southern Rock Racing Finals Coleworx Introducing New Rig

COLEWORX

COLWORX PERIOD
Its been a great season with SRRS, they have worked very hard to put on a safe and family oriented event, hope everyone can come out and see the action for the last event of the year. There will be plenty of hardcore action with some of the best rigs in the country. I would like to thank all the racers and fans for all the support we get here at Coleworx! We are planning on a great unveil in Arkansas, this rig has alot of time and energy invested into it, we think everyone will like it. We would also like to thank all the SRRS staff for a great season, Ricky at RickyBphotography, Madram11, Busted Knuckle Films for all the great photos and vids they bring us from every event, its not an easy job getting rocks thrown at you and dealing with the weather at all theses event and donating their time to growing our sport.

Thank You everyone!!!
Coleworx Rock Racing
Bryan Cole

P.S. Just a few spy photos of the tins and grill for you guys, but hope you all get to show up for the event to see the new rig!!!!

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 210
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 215
No dought this thing will be a piece of ART !!! wish the Michigan crew could make it again but we are going Canada for Loonie run . yall be safe. 572 buggie out

Hey Bryan I met you in Cass and you are a damn nice dude and your skills as a builder are amazing I was wondering of you would be bringing any hats and shirts man I would love to rock a Coleworx hat and shirt I'm to broke to get a rig from ya so that will have to do

COLEWORX said:
Its been a great season with SRRS, they have worked very hard to put on a safe and family oriented event, hope everyone can come out and see the action for the last event of the year. There will be plenty of hardcore action with some of the best rigs in the country. I would like to thank all the racers and fans for all the support we get here at Coleworx! We are planning on a great unveil in Arkansas, this rig has alot of time and energy invested into it, we think everyone will like it. We would also like to thank all the SRRS staff for a great season, Ricky at RickyBphotography, Madram11, Busted Knuckle Films for all the great photos and vids they bring us from every event, its not an easy job getting rocks thrown at you and dealing with the weather at all theses event and donating their time to growing our sport.

Thank You everyone!!!
Coleworx Rock Racing
Bryan Cole

P.S. Just a few spy photos of the tins and grill for you guys, but hope you all get to show up for the event to see the new rig!!!!

We need more than that!

Arkieblueyota said:
Hey Bryan I met you in Cass and you are a damn nice dude and your skills as a builder are amazing I was wondering of you would be bringing any hats and shirts man I would love to rock a Coleworx hat and shirt I'm to broke to get a rig from ya so that will have to do

:tc

yep cant wait to see the new rig..your rigs are always a piece of art work.

at 10 or so friday night, they were hopeing to leave soon.

last i heard they were still wrenching at daylight!!
sounds to me like the coleworx crew worked there buts of to try and make it happen!!!

im sure it will be worth the wait!!!!!

Can't wait to see it!

Ive seen it first hand that Bryan will work all night to try his hardest to finish a rig for a ride :****: :dblthumb: