• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Southern Rock Racing Series event coverage - Photos and article!

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
The sport of recreational rock crawling and hill climbing has evolved quickly in the southeast to what is being called “rock bouncing”. High horsepower buggies built to launch up insane climbs, and fast. The Southern Rock Racing Series was formed after seeing these guys out on the weekends putting on a show and decided to put together an organized racing series that would allow these guys to do what they enjoy, only with the added excitement and risk/reward of competition. READ MORE...

See full coverage article here:
http://southernrockracing.com/choccolocco-mtn-buggy-race-a-success/

DSC00192-M.jpg

HA! There is a rockstar and a hero in the above pic! :****: molaugh Good job as ALWAYS RB!

I've been on vacation so Sorry if its posted somewhere else but what happened to TC?

I think It's pretty impressive that a ultra4 rig could win against purpose built hill climbing machines, i thought from that video from last years fall for all at Greyrock that his suspension let him hit the top ledge of Cable hill faster than anyone has ever hit it and that was why he backflipped

Neal3000 said:
I've been on vacation so Sorry if its posted somewhere else but what happened to TC?

I think It's pretty impressive that a ultra4 rig could win against purpose built hill climbing machines, i thought from that video from last years fall for all at Greyrock that his suspension let him hit the top ledge of Cable hill faster than anyone has ever hit it and that was why he backflipped

I think you'll see more hill-climb rigs built with more up-travel and well tuned suspensions soon.

Latest posts