• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Southern Rock Racing Series event coverage - Photos and article!

WHAT THE HELL I THROW IN MY THOUGHT,
WHATS IN THE PAST IS DONE SO BE IT BUT I DO BELIVE THE RULE SHOULD BE CHANGED TO NO WINCHING FOR THE SIMPLE FACE THIS SERIES IS ABOUT RACING, A WINCH IS A RECOVERY TOOL THATS ALL TO GET YOU OUT WHEN YOU ARE BROKE......... NOT TO WIN THE RACE IF YOU WANT TO WINCH TO WIN GO TO California A BE IN TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE AND DO IT THERE. AND YEA THIS IS A RACE BUT DO YOU THINK IT WILL GET ANY BIGGER IF THERE IS NO SHOW YOU THINK NASCAR AND DIRT TRACK DID NOT PUT ON A SHOW PEOPLE WOULD COME NO THE DRIVE THERE ASS OFF WITH WHAT THEY HAVE AND WHEN THEY CANT MAKE IT THERE DONE THEY DONT HAVE A TOW TRUCK COME OUT AND PULL THEM AROUND TO THE FINISH LINE.

casious said:
WHAT THE HELL I THROW IN MY THOUGHT,
WHATS IN THE PAST IS DONE SO BE IT BUT I DO BELIVE THE RULE SHOULD BE CHANGED TO NO WINCHING FOR THE SIMPLE FACE THIS SERIES IS ABOUT RACING, A WINCH IS A RECOVERY TOOL THATS ALL TO GET YOU OUT WHEN YOU ARE BROKE......... NOT TO WIN THE RACE IF YOU WANT TO WINCH TO WIN GO TO California A BE IN TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE AND DO IT THERE. AND YEA THIS IS A RACE BUT DO YOU THINK IT WILL GET ANY BIGGER IF THERE IS NO SHOW YOU THINK NASCAR AND DIRT TRACK DID NOT PUT ON A SHOW PEOPLE WOULD COME NO THE DRIVE THERE ASS OFF WITH WHAT THEY HAVE AND WHEN THEY CANT MAKE IT THERE DONE THEY DONT HAVE A TOW TRUCK COME OUT AND PULL THEM AROUND TO THE FINISH LINE.

But after everyone absolutely ruins they're rigs in a year of this and spends 50 grand maintaining throughout the season the comp will cease to exist. Not to many people will spend that kind of coin.I say if you can do it and win go for it, strategy is what people watch NASCAR for. If every race they raced like Ricky bobby there wouldn't be any sponsors left, and that's the truth you can look it up in the Geneva convention!!

Those boys don't need a damn race to break ****! Look at the videos....., them boys live to mash it :****:

well as a racer i vote you do what you have to do to win the cash and earn the points in the 4 min. time limit they give you...... :eat: as far as this bein like nascar or dirt track there gonna need to start renting some arenas and building man made stuff to ever get this any bigger theres only so many people goin to come stand in the woods on the side of a hill and watch and the only media we get is from madram11 on youtube which is great has really grown in the past few years!!! what dose it really matter if someone whiches not gonna change much i promise the $1000 it pays didnt even come close to buyin anything for any of the rigs that are racing the deal .... and sponsers idk of anyone around here that makes anything on this 4wd stuff its all for fun and how they wanna run there rig :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: