• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sowtime

rntdias

I'm building something like the "showtime" from TC in Brazil and I wounder if anyone knows what he used for:

Tires
Wheels
Gearbox
Engine

Thanks!!! :dblthumb:

43" SX swampers, hummer beadlocks, powerglide, LSX 454 and atlas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man.

Do you know if it is possible to buy something like the "showtime" and where? I would be much easier to buy something new.

Thanks

rntdias said:
Thanks man.

Do you know if it is possible to buy something like the "showtime" and where? I would be much easier to buy something new.

Thanks

I suggest you contact Tim Cameron, the builder of Showtime. He can give you the specifics of the build. Plus, I bet he would either build you one, or have one built for you if money is not an issue. You need to realize, that for someone to custom build you a buggy like that would cost $60,000 minimum. More than likely, with the parts that are in Showtime, the figure would be more like $100,000 to $125,000.

rntdias said:
About the showtime, does anyone knows the diameter of the pipe and it's thickness?
Thanks

Read below.

JohnG said:
I suggest you contact Tim Cameron, the builder of Showtime. He can give you the specifics of the build. Plus, I bet he would either build you one, or have one built for you if money is not an issue. You need to realize, that for someone to custom build you a buggy like that would cost $60,000 minimum. More than likely, with the parts that are in Showtime, the figure would be more like $100,000 to $125,000.

I tried to contact him but he didn't reply so if anyone knows the diameter of the pipe and it's thickness would be nice.

Thanks

SOWTIME

sow1.jpg
+
real-time.jpg

I love how there's got to be a million unique things about a rig that one would have to figure out / ask about to recreate it. Yet the ONE THING that doesn't really matter that much (tube size) is the singular thing this guy has honed in on to obsess about.

Like, "Screw the engine, trans, t-case, how they're mated, links, dimensions, seats, safety, wheels, tires, splines, mounts and everything else. I'll figure all that out as I go along. But I'l be damned if I can figure out what size tubes those are!" LOL!

It makes it even funnier that that is one of the biggest things that if you have to ask about it, you probably shouldn't be building it in the first place.

patooyee said:
I love how there's got to be a million unique things about a rig that one would have to figure out / ask about to recreate it. Yet the ONE THING that doesn't really matter that much (tube size) is the singular thing this guy has honed in on to obsess about.

Like, "Screw the engine, trans, t-case, how they're mated, links, dimensions, seats, safety, wheels, tires, splines, mounts and everything else. I'll figure all that out as I go along. But I'l be damned if I can figure out what size tubes those are!" LOL!

*pipe