• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sowtime

ibrokeit said:

Haha, whatever! He could use PVC and probably be about as successful if he is truly not smart enough to figure something out on his own.

Besides, we all know it was 1.75" solid bar.

Not to mention that there are multiple threads and youtube videos that have basically all the specs of the rig... plus a quite detailed walk around video...

literally google "showtime buggy" or "showtime buggy specs"

In honor of TBIs post which had me cracking up laughing1

10306230_10152678235049724_7858582489597351826_n.jpg

Re:

Damn yall are grilling him... I think his size tubing question was relevant. In case he wanted to do ultrafag or impress the bitches with his diameter.

Build it man build it!!!!!!

And WHY THE HELL don,t we see this baddass mochine hittin trails anymore WHAT THE **** :dunno:

"or have I just been missin it hee hee"

TC has had like 207 cool buggies in the past but for some reason everyone holds that one above the rest. I don't personally find it any more or less anything than any of the others. What is it that people like so much about it?

I don't know about you experts but you can have the best engine, transfer case, etc etc etc but get killed in your first ride so for me safety is everything, that's why I'm asking about the rig.

Re: Re: Re: Sowtime

patooyee said:
TC has had like 207 cool buggies in the past but for some reason everyone holds that one above the rest. I don't personally find it any more or less anything than any of the others. What is it that people like so much about it?
I think it was the first one since fat girl that he had that he actually looked very comfortable driving and conquered a lot of very difficult hills/obstacles.

Pretty sure he even said himself that if he could have fit a tcase in it that would hold up that he would have kept it.

It's my favorite tube only chassis he has done, maybe because it's red and black and I have a thing for red and black.....lol.

I loved green goblin myself , first wicked sounding buggy and the old madram videos of him climbing crow wall and a few others were awsome to watch , whatever become of the goblin ? Rkey had it then I never saw it again?

Didn't the green goblin have a supercharged V6 in it when it was first built?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't the green goblin have a supercharged V6 in it when it was first built?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk