• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sowtime

KVINSON said:
How this buggy doing Dieselrat just curious ? The guy you bought it from lives down the street from me first pic I have seen of it since it left the area he only rode it bout two times before he sold it

Yea Kenny put very little time on it judging by no scratches on it. It was built with a 383 then put a 421 in it that he was going to keep. He had it for sale as a roller then I ended up getting it turnkey with a carb on it. Since then I've done the FAST efi and been breaking it in at my house. Runs very strong! I'm worried about the t case so I'm going to try and get some specs on a hero case and see how much I'd have to hack up to get it in.

Elliott said:
I think diesel rat needs to start a thread with pics of his other toys from his sig to that coe looking truck in the background of that buggy pic.

Yea I should do that I have a lot of crap.. The one in my sig prob pissed off Henry.. 29 model A sedan on my chassis, 24s 38" tires on the back, air ride, cummins ect. Yes that's a COE. 57 dodge on a F-700 chassis that will have a 20' flat bed to haul the Nemesis buggy. Ill start a pic thread on here with those and the others I didn't mention in a few days or so.

It orginally was built on propane with nitrous and would never run after you upgrade the T case and front axles you should be fine hope to see it back around good luck on it

KVINSON said:
It orginally was built on propane with nitrous and would never run after you upgrade the T case and front axles you should be fine hope to see it back around good luck on it
That's correct that's when he went to the 421 nitrous motor, that's why he had a carb on in the throttle body injection was not large enough for the fuel needs. I put new shafts in the front but yes after the tcase axles are the weak link.