• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spin-off, AOP Banger Tread

Rokcrler

We know the interest is there with the 4 cyl guys...and several have asked about the 6 cyl... I missed the HPO race but heard there were several that raced or wanted to.
That being said, how much interest would there be in a 6cyl deal like the 4 cyl?

Same deal as with the 4cyl race... basic safety, run what ya brung..
:fish:

Tom, thoughts?

any 6 cyl engine, power adders, N/A, whatever.... run what ya brung.... same as the 4 cyl deal.

hell, i figured we'd have some excitement on this :dunno:

Rokcrler said:
any 6 cyl engine, power adders, N/A, whatever.... run what ya brung.... same as the 4 cyl deal.

hell, i figured we'd have some excitement on this :dunno:

I'd be running EVERY series if my rich uncle would kick the bucket and I could buy a decent tow pig! :****:

I would be in... Tried running with the v8 guys twice just couldn't hang... Gave it one hell of a try... If anyone would wanna do one at choccolocco I could talk to Trey if anyone closer to middle Alabama would wanna try it. Its hard to get out of state these days.

Re: Re: Spin-off, AOP Banger Tread

natedawgxj said:
I would be in... Tried running with the v8 guys twice just couldn't hang... Gave it one hell of a try... If anyone would wanna do one at choccolocco I could talk to Trey if anyone closer to middle Alabama would wanna try it. Its hard to get out of state these days.
Something similar to the dirt riot race and I will dominate chocco. I've never been to aop. I'd be game for either place though.

JMHO, but I think there should be one race with 4 classes, at least until more rigs start turning out:

6-cyl stock
6 cyl buggy
4-cyl stock
4-cyl buggy

Or possibly just a 4-cyl and 6-cyl class.

Latest posts