• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spin-off, AOP Banger Tread

zayne2427 said:
I just love to ride period... Racing doesn't get me all excited but I will for a good cause. Now I am definitely game for a good game of follow the leader mountain goat style for sure!
x2

Everyone has heard the stories of the time (insert name) climbed (insert hard obstacle) way faster than (insert high dollar rig). Here's a chance to show everyone!
Or how Jeeps are far superior than Japanese crap, or Jeeps are for the mall.

Since this is the kinder hardline, I will leave everyone unnamed. There are several well known bouncers with killer parts lists and awesome engines that all most never win or for that matter never complete the course. During the KotH comps. engine size meant almost nothing, it was all about picking a good line and execution.

Either way I will support it!

Batmobile Will said:
I don't have the best buggy I would say cost wise my buggy would be in bottom of the list and I still do pretty well I don't win no hill killing events but do ok :driving:
My point exactly. Wes Kean comes to mind, he can hop in anything and be competitive.

bamatoy said:
My point exactly. Wes Kean comes to mind, he can hop in anything and be competitive.

Wes is the Nick Saben of rock bouncing. Give him a crappy highschool team he will beat anyone with it= give him a stock jeep he will climb balls hill backwards :****:

Also I hate Alabama with a passion but Saben is a good coach.

Latest posts