• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

(Spinoff) What's your favorite BBQ joint?

P said:
I took Dollar on a Kansas City BBQ tour in Feb. And ruined him.

THIS!!!!

Texas BBQ which you would think would be really good, doesnt hold a candle to KC.
You got-
Oklahoma Joes
Gates
Arthur Bryants
Jack Stack
Wyandot
Danny Edwards
LC's
that place over in Lawnside
Zarda's
K&M
Sneads
Fritzs on Stateline
We-B-Smokin in Paola
and thats just the ones off the top of my head

Top Hat BBQ between Garden City and the interstate and
Lunas BBQ in Hanceville both are very good and both very close to my office. I frequent both often.

zayne2427 said:
Top Hat BBQ between Garden City and the interstate and
Lunas BBQ in Hanceville both are very good and both very close to my office. I frequent both often.

I've always heard both of those were really good but haven't ever went and ate there.

Another good one in Cullman is Stone Bridge but they are only open like one day a week. We got married there and they caterred the sponsor tents at Rock The South Concert and it was dang good! :eat:

85toyo said:
Fat mans in Pell City

I haven't had Big B since the old one burnt down. That was some good stuff too.
I second Fat Mans. That's by far the best I've had. Green top in Dora aint bad either

Re: Re: (Spinoff) What's your favorite BBQ joint?

Jim n nicks is probly my fav.. pig in tater patch is awesome

InDaShop said:
THIS!!!!

Texas BBQ which you would think would be really good, doesnt hold a candle to KC.
You got-
Oklahoma Joes
Gates
Arthur Bryants
Jack Stack
Wyandot
Danny Edwards
LC's
that place over in Lawnside
Zarda's
K&M
Sneads
Fritzs on Stateline
We-B-Smokin in Paola
and thats just the ones off the top of my head

BB's lawnside BBQ

Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa, Al the original one off Jug Factory road looks like a hole it the wall bar and has the best ribs in the country

^the original one in Northport (on MLK Drive behind the house) is still open. Got ribs and pork from there Saturday. Best BBQ in town.

AMFJ said:
^the original one in Northport (on MLK Drive behind the house) is still open. Got ribs and pork from there Saturday. Best BBQ in town.
good to hear, last time I drove past it looked closed, so I googled before I posted and yelp said it was closed :dunno:

The Pit. Located on 10th Ave N in Bham, AL. Bit of history- this was the original location of the first ever Milo's.

krackem said:
Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa, Al the original one off Jug Factory road looks like a hole it the wall bar and has the best ribs in the country
BOOM!! the best ribs EVER!!
goal post in anniston is great too!
also r&b in lincoln is awesome too!