• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

(Spinoff) What's your favorite BBQ joint?

Twix and Tween in Centreville, AL-haven't been in years though

Another place in Townsend, TN-can't remember the name but it was always good after a day of hiking

#1. Moonlite BBQ
2840 W Parrish Ave
Owensboro, KY 42301 (270)684-8143
BBQ Buffet

#1. Bill & Daves Smoking Pit
1527 11th St.
Tell City, IN (812)547-9900
Great sit down place, good people, owners and workers are mostly wheelers

Rib country. 3 location. Murphy hayesville nc. Or blairsville ga.
Pink pig in cherrylog ga. Awesome second gen. Owner. Great food.

Fat Matt's Rib Shack, midtown Atlanta , some guy used to sell ribs on the side of the road near Jasper Alabama that was pretty awesome also

Re:

Had BBQ twice today.... Stephenson's BBQ in Rainsville, AL for breakfast (2nd shift breakfast lol), and The BBQ Place catered at work tonight. Both of which are family owned restaurants...good ****!

jaydee1975 said:
BOOM!! the best ribs EVER!!
goal post in anniston is great too!
also r&b in lincoln is awesome too!

JD you forgot one of the best in the area! Brad's BBQ, best I have ever had and run by the nicest people. I caan walk in and ever one of them know who I am and my family. Their motto is "Put the taste of the south in your mouth!" LOL.

Brad's in Anniston is pretty tasty! R&B in Lincoln is pretty good also, just smell like smoke for the rest of the day when you leave! :wtflol:

Let us break it down if we can.
Cause the best damned pulled pork sammich is at a place called Chuck's in Opelika. Their slaw and pickles on the sammich will make you wanna slap errybody in the place!

Ribs, brisket, half chicken, pulled pork plate... I mean I like alot of places. I just wanted to send a shout out to chuck's for they sammiches. I wept when they closed their Auburn branch years ago...

Byron's in Auburn is also very awesome.