• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spring Input Need Help, Wanting To Swap Springs

ToyRochon

I got a 94 pic w/ a sas. Right now running arb front springs, and wanting to swap them out for another set. I am looking at gainning about another 1 1/2 inch of lift as well. Looking at doing waggys (Ranchos RS44044) or SkyJacker soft ride springs. May steering box is in stock location and was also wondering, if the waggies will work as well? Need the knowledge.

if it's an sas'd 94 i'd hope he's running hy-steer. unless he got the wild hair to bootyfab a straight axle steering box onto his 94 frame and run that giant disaster toyota called a front steering setup. i'd say do the RS44044, you are probably not going to gain lift going to stock waggies, and ive heard very good things about the 44044's. what size tire are you running? and what is the reason of swapping springs. do you just want to lift it, or soften it up to gain articulation?

I do have cross over steering. I am trying to gain a little more ride height and to gain more articulation as well. I am running 36 1350 15 iroks and clear good but truck sits front low. Thanks for the inpunt and for more I am looking and getting.

Latest posts