• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS Buggy Event #1 Registration

4WheelPartsNas said:
From what I heard 49 inch iroks, ori struts, ls1 motor turbo 72 mm worth of boost , over 1000 hp, front and rear steer rocks with all overson eng. Goodies, pro-fab tc out of a monster truck....
but is the brain gunna be able to think correctly to have hand an eye cordination an seat of pants feel thumb.gif blind fold climb is what we need, we will findout realquick who has the feel :popcorn:

Tcameron said:
but is the brain gunna be able to think correctly to have hand an eye cordination an seat of pants feel thumb.gif blind fold climb is what we need, we will findout realquick who has the feel :popcorn:

You lost me when you mentioned "brains". Heck i builds chassis' for a living that in its self says i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed!!!!! I think we'll be just fine.... Our main goal is to have fun while tryin to get a few nasty buggies out to the public!!! I think this newest one will be quite nice! The bar has been set pretty high with some nasty rides comin out of some bad ass shops.... We just hope to be worthy of being mentioned along side of these guys. The boost will be around 6-7 lbs for normal wheelin so if you do the math on our combo it'll be around 600 actual hp. But it has been built to take over 20lbs and it has enough injector to support 950-1000hp at about 85% duty cycle. It has a ride height of about 6'2" with 49's and 8" of up travel! 20" ori's have called for a few late note head scratchin sessions but i think we have it! Our number one goal is to get out there with good people and enjoy some good times!!!!!! Win, lose, or draw we'll come home with a smile on our face talkin bout next time!!!!!!

i might have missed it but is there a payout for each race or just the series? how many back are payed and how much?

we have 1 more coming with us. he just got it finished. so 4 rigs from mi now.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 111
liv2mx said:
i might have missed it but is there a payout for each race or just the series? how many back are payed and how much?

SRRS only pays first place $1000, we do have several sponsors that step up and pay out also. Some pay for the winner of a certain hill and some pay for 2nd&3rd places. If we get enough sponsor money, then SRRS will pay out more places. I had $2500 and $4000 of parts sponsored for the Southest SXS Challenge in January, but we havent received that kind of sponsorship for the SRRS yet. Ricks Powdercoat has helped out alot, and WOD gave $200 to the winner of the first buggy event.
Thats a good looking rig u posted, looking forward to seeing it take a beat down in June at Hawn Pride.

FroggF350 said:
Dont know anything about it, other than Mid South Fab & ChassisworX built it. Looks turboed!
IMG957639.jpg
lol i think ill be able to hadle it alright but time will tell will be turn key finished 4th of july