• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

St. Helens Mud Run Anybody Goin?

They have apressure washer available there, looks like fun but i doubt my little flat four motor would do very well in that crap

Im from St. Helens and know alot of people who go to the mudrun. Its pretty much a huge mud fest with drunken idiots. Last year I heard alot of spectators vehicles were hit due to idiots driving.

used to be fun and u could actually move around but its so crowded last new years day that they could not get an ambulance in and had tto use life flight helicopter. Roads where backed up for long ass ways. Last I heard they (county) where going to close it down because of the traffic and mud on road. But they have been threatining to close it down for several years now and it keeps on going.

For those that are into mud here is another option in Castle Rock WA http://www.riverdaleraceway.com/ . They have a pretty good turnout for New years also, Gotta be redneck and GETRDUN :flipoff: .

no excuses said:
Gotta be redneck and GETRDUN :flipoff: .

That's what it says on the back window!
I'm gonna go run their on the third of December if anyone wants to go with let me know. I've never been their and if I like it I'll probably go their for new years, we'll see.:redneck:

I may go this year, it is very close to my house, are you saying they have a run on dec third, I can't read the schedule

orygunner said:
I may go this year, it is very close to my house, are you saying they have a run on dec third, I can't read the schedule

Yep, it says their next playday is on Dec 3rd, then the one after that is on new years day.