• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Starting soon, recap.

Evans creek / Elbe / Tahuya all still exist for a multitude of reasons the main one is involvement from the membership of the PNW4WDA and its long term commitment to keeping these trails open (since 1974) learning to work with the controling agencys and keeping education and more importantly the funding going. Reiter can do the same thing but it takes time and dedication to do so. It takes a select few (already in place) to lead then the rest of the users to support and Reiter can be "saved" as well.

Thanks for thinking positively Jim, but until the study (plan) comes out we don't know where within Reiter ORV's will be officially allowed. So at this point in time what are we saving :eeek:

People are trying to just save their sense of hope I guess, cause they have no control over what is going to happen.

Thanks for thinking positively Jim, but until the study (plan) comes out we don't know where within Reiter ORV's will be officially allowed. So at this point in time what are we saving :eeek:

People are trying to just save their sense of hope I guess, cause they have no control over what is going to happen.

Will reiter be the same ? Probably not but what is really depressing is the total sense of anarchy within our own ranks. This project will take work, years of work and dedication from the whole to see it thru. This constant bitching and chicken little routine being posted by many on here is nothing but self defeating. There are several people giving it their all to make this work and they need everyones support. Constantly degrading those that are trying to make a differance is only going to chase them away and then there will be nothing at reiter for anybody.:booo:

And to add to this waste of time. If evryone that posted in this thread or the others like just it spent a equal amount of time bitching and crying to their elected represenitives then maybe just maybe we might be heard a little better:eeek: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/districtfinder/

Will reiter be the same ? Probably not but what is really depressing is the total sense of anarchy within our own ranks. This project will take work, years of work and dedication from the whole to see it thru. This constant bitching and chicken little routine being posted by many on here is nothing but self defeating. There are several people giving it their all to make this work and they need everyones support. Constantly degrading those that are trying to make a differance is only going to chase them away and then there will be nothing at reiter for anybody.:booo:

I'm more than willing to give it my all, but the simple fact is that there is not a single person on this board that can guarantee that the suitability study for Reiter Foothills will have an area for ORV access.

Can you tell me right here, right now that there will be Jim? And then please tell me how you know?

I'm more than willing to give it my all, but the simple fact is that there is not a single person on this board that can guarantee that the suitability study for Reiter Foothills will have an area for ORV access.

Can you tell me right here, right now that there will be Jim? And then please tell me how you know?

well of course not but does that mean we just throw up our hands and give up :eeek: Jeasus fricken christ Brad. This is the time to get involved write letters and bla bla bla:cheer: The defeatest attitude is too easy to catch. People need to be supporting those that are trying to make a differance and quit worrying about what "might" happen. If people dont get and stay involved then what will happen is easy to predict:booo:

well of course not...

And that's what most people don't understand. People are running around trying to make decisions without understanding the gravity of the situation.

Like I said, I'm willing to be involved but I'm not going to be led around by sheeple.

And that's what most people don't understand. People are running around trying to make decisions without understanding the gravity of the situation.

Like I said, I'm willing to be involved but I'm not going to be led around by sheeple.

Then lead the way and quit bitching, really.... Somebody has to step up for us and try to be the go to guy, try to work with the system. The problem is not everybody agrees with how its done---face it you are not going to please everybody. And what sucks, when you put yourself out front, you take allot of heat, and again, you cannot make everybody happy. But somebody has to do it.

Yes, you are right, we don't know squat and there is ZERO guarantee to what we will have, or where we will have it.. So does that mean we just just turn around and do nothing in the mean time? For me I have always found that mindset wrong, same thing I teach my kids, don't quite, don't give up.

People do things like cleanups and work parties for one reason and one reason only, To make themselves feel better. Whether you feel better because you help others or you just like doing the work or..........It's because it somehow makes you feel better.
Now if it makes you feel better to do those things then go for it just don't fool yourself into thinking you're making a difference because you're probably not.

Then lead the way and quit bitching, really.... Somebody has to step up for us and try to be the go to guy, try to work with the system. The problem is not everybody agrees with how its done---face it you are not going to please everybody. And what sucks, when you put yourself out front, you take allot of heat, and again, you cannot make everybody happy. But somebody has to do it.

Yes, you are right, we don't know squat and there is ZERO guarantee to what we will have, or where we will have it.. So does that mean we just just turn around and do nothing in the mean time? For me I have always found that mindset wrong, same thing I teach my kids, don't quite, don't give up.

I think it's great that you accept the fact that you don't know what the hell is going to happen or have any control over it when it does...that's the same place I've been since this all started.

We're simply along for the ride for the next couple of months.

I'm going to spend my weekends between now and then wheeling, not hoping & praying.

I think it's great that you accept the fact that you don't know what the hell is going to happen or have any control over it when it does...that's the same place I've been since this all started.

We're simply along for the ride for the next couple of months.

I'm going to spend my weekends between now and then wheeling, not hoping & praying.

Accepted--I have known this for a long time and I don't ever recall stating otherwise, I simply never stated it.

Thats fine, go wheel if it makes you feel better :haha:

People do things like cleanups and work parties for one reason and one reason only, To make themselves feel better. Whether you feel better because you help others or you just like doing the work or..........It's because it somehow makes you feel better.
Now if it makes you feel better to do those things then go for it just don't fool yourself into thinking you're making a difference because you're probably not.

Well I guess you must know me better than I do :rolleyes:

Oh your kidding right please tell me your kidding :booo:

because one believes it's the right thing to do

Believing it's the right thing, and it is the right thing are two completely different things and should not be confused.

It's the same difference between fact & fiction.

Why does everyone get all hell bent outa shape cause we don't share their believes and actually pause to question & think about them?

People don't think, or they don't want to think, or maybe ignorance is bliss. Is asking people to think for themselves asking too much?

Prime example:
With all the information that the wheelin community now has, what is the next work party at Reiter doing?