• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Strip clubs in Atlanta

EsPowell

Thinkin bout goin to check out Atlantas adult entertainment if it's worth a ****. I'm from around Birmingham and been to Sammy's and The Furnace but figured Atlanta is bigger and might have better options. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheetah is the ultimate in adult entertainment. They have the best high quality sluts in the biz. hitit

Pink pony and Madi Gras. Cheetah to upscale and girls think their **** dont stink. Fawk that place. It used to be bad ass. Pink pony if i had to pick just one!!!! By far!! . Bout 40 girls workin on the weekend. And dem dam bitches BAD! Lived around that dump of a town my whole life. Be thankful if your from tha country. For a good time and 45 min less drive we always go to Fannies, on fulton ind blvd. wooo weee it aint all that great but dam its fun. Been a while tho. Any of them except tha black ones. U dont want any part of that bullshit i promise! Ewwww.

Thanks for the info. Ain't for sure I'm goin right now, just an idea for a fun weekend me and my fiancé been kickin around. Only part that bothers me is gettin over in a dark area late at night. That happened by accident bout 5 years ago and I had my pistol on the consol and my brother was holdin his. 2 white guys and a white chick ridin thru a rough area late at night in a Cadillac CTS made for a TENSE time

Reptar said:
Pink Pony north...... best talent in ATL

Yes, ftw! It's not in a bad area, nor is the Cheatah. Stay away from anything south of I-20. also for kicks, go check out the The Clairmont Lounge on Ponce De Leon

Speaking from personal experience, if you take your fiance to the cheetah the girls will be all over your table.

Oasis use to be a decent spot hitit flashemifyougotem...haven't been in several years though...spent a few nights in their parking lot since it was closer to work the next morning :drinkers:

Just show up and make the rounds at a few of the aboved mentioned clubs one night,,,some you will be suprised at and some you will be SHOCKED in at whats gettin nekkid flashemifyougotem
Lotsa Ga Tech hotties in Cheeta,,,,biker hotties n fatties up in Fannies,,,,& Pony got the girl next door hotties flashemifyougotem

OH,,,,,and YES if you have youre girl with you "and shes hot" the ratings at EVERY club will go up dramatically ;D

Hmmmm y'all are makin me wanna clock out and hit the road now. Sounds like we gonna have a good time over there

Re:

The furnace is bham is by far the most awkward place I've ever been to, very dusk til dawn feel lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk