• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Strip clubs in Atlanta

Got a bunch of buddies that like the Furnace and I've been several times. I agree it feels awkward to me. I been to Sammy's a couple times and like the "Bar" feel it has just kinda wantin a road trip for the hell of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink pony is the best around! But wait till you can step it up with the big boys and go to spearmint rhino. youll never enjoy a lesser club again

offroadr1 said:
pink pony is the best around! But wait till you can step it up with the big boys and go to spearmint rhino. youll never enjoy a lesser club again

I drive through Ky ALOT, never pulled the trigger on the 'Rhino. Is it that good? :dunno: flashemifyougotem

Been to all the ALT clubs mentioned, but that was about 9 years ago, had a blast in Mardi Gras both times I went, gotta say though, my favorite place was the Crazy Horse Saloon, sketchy part of town but good grief at the stories I have about that place! :drinkers: loller.gif flashemifyougotem :woot:

I'm not a fan of any Bham titty bars. Surprisingly, I haven't checked out any ATL clubs even though I've worked over there for the last two years. That will change now that I know the good ones!

Pink Pony!! Just got back from my bachelor party!! This is by far the best strip club I've every been too. I live in b'ham and have been to the Furnace and Sammy but would drive the 2 hours to go back then going to any around here. :spin: