• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stuck

nighthunter

Every since i went through a mud hole like a month ago at reiter my check engine light comes on just about every day and it will do it like any where from 1-5 times and some days not at all..... And when it does it stays on for about 5 secs then shuts off and every now and then it idles all retarded it will be idleing normal at 800 then jump up to 1700 then back down to normal.... What could it be fouled plugs, Maf sensor? i tried scannin it but i get nothing any ideas would be sweet thanks
Troy :D

Last edited:
way back when...m,ine would do **** like that(not that often tho) but it always stored a code. it was the 02 sensor.

if its setting the light, there should be a code. what yr/motor? what are you using to scan it?

Lol my buddy comes down in his unlimmited laughin his ass off.... When he winched me out i got a spare tire between my axle and the truck :fawkdancesmiley:

IDK about the code reader as my '86 still uses a paper clip. But looking at the pics is your computer still in the passenger kick panel? Did it get wet?

Latest posts