• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Subaru Buildup

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Will definitely be doin' that, as I'm just around the corner!!!:D You're not far from Harmony Elem. then?:corn:

SJR

also goin with a ranger pickup front pivot for the rear wishbone front joint

4338653839_249eb23cf7_o.jpg

4349286820_952e00c10f_o.jpg

Last edited:

boardbysled

Tree Nerd.
If you ever want to upgrade to a better rear axle, the H233b out of a pathfinder is a great option. 4.37 gear ratio in the 5 spds, 9.17 inch ring gear, factory disk brakes, factory LSD, and most popular aftermarket lockers are avalible for it. Plus they are cheap as dirt.

SJR

If you ever want to upgrade to a better rear axle, the H233b out of a pathfinder is a great option. 4.37 gear ratio in the 5 spds, 9.17 inch ring gear, factory disk brakes, factory LSD, and most popular aftermarket lockers are avalible for it. Plus they are cheap as dirt.

any factory lockers for a Nissan?

SJR

going to scrap the red subaru sedan, picked up myself a 88 Subaru Justy , will be removin all the runnin gear and mountin that body on, its small and light , Im not makin a heavy rig , this thing will be light and nimble. lookin at lighten up the frame with a bunch of holes after the body and everythings secure

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Ummmmm...Scott, you've mounted the rear diff upside down....:yikes: And how's those shackles gonna work....to me they look like they will fight each other when the susp is being cycled....

LONE Tj The

Ummmmm...Scott, you've mounted the rear diff upside down....:yikes: And how's those shackles gonna work....to me they look like they will fight each other when the susp is being cycled....

Well 1 outa 2 aint bad:awesomework:, but What about the upside down rearend:rolleyes:/ or are the backing plates need flipped:eeek:? ( Nice build thou):awesomework::corn:

Latest posts